+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So where's our dear friends from Derby and Notts?

So where's our dear friends from Derby and Notts?

Had we lost or whenever we were losing and the result a foregone conclusion, with the game in progress, they'd come here and take the piss.

So where are they? Even on their board, no mention of good Derby are, how bad we were, even when they were 1-0 up. Only if they knew the win was in the bag, then hey presto, let's all laugh at Forest!

Even the senile old bats from Notts like Joeprat would be here in a flash. But did we run away? The usual match thread was there, even though I and many others felt before the start we were in for a hiding to nothing, even at 0-1 down, we stayed put and accepted our fate.

So please don't come here and castigate our club when the chips are down, but disappear when they aren't. Stay put on your board. Only reasonable posters like Angry, Southie, Ramstein, Clashpie, i961 and Hopeful are welcome and a few others.

The rest of you, the next time you come and take the piss when we lose during a match thread, which will of course happen, you will no l

re: So where's our dear friends from Derby and Notts?

Right here ya ****. Give us chance to get home. Where the **** have you lot been? Two posts on the day before the derby in the middle of the transfer window...

You deserved it today cause we were ****. Only saving grace is that bell end will keep his job to the end of the season.

Good luck. One things for sure we won't play you again this season.

To be fair Joe Pratt, doesn't come unless there is a chance to post his one line drivel. Also Nutts haven't played yet, so he won't commit himself.

Oh really, what about the play off's mucker? We will haunt you again

Bell end?

Well of course you won't play us again this season? Isn't that obvious?

Ipswich walking it at Millwall so more heartache for Derby, they could drop to 4th depending on other results.

And just before the roof fell in,

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds

That's Keogh with his head in his hand!!! No ****ing wonder we lost!

Give us all a chance to get home Romanis for christs sake!!

Well done, you deserved the win on the basis of the second half. Awful second 45 from Derby, one of the worst I've seen for some time. That had 3 points for us stamped all over it at half time, maybe the players got complacent, I don't know but it was a costly loss, we could regret that second half performance come May.

You don't always get what you deserve (Wembley and QPR springs to mind) but today you deserved 3 points and we didn't. Great second half show, your boys grew in confidence as it went on, you could sense it was coming.

It could kick start your comeback

Oh well, we can't win 5-0 every season I suppose. Besides, it wouldn't be fair. And I quite like Pearce, I'm almost pleased for hi

Quote Originally Posted by Ramondo

That's Keogh with his head in his hand!!! No ****ing wonder we lost!

Give us all a chance to get home Romanis for christs sake!!

Well done, you deserved the win on the basis of the second half. Awful second 45 from Derby, one of the worst I've seen for some time. That had 3 points for us stamped all over it at half time, maybe the players got complacent, I don't know but it was a costly loss, we could regret that second half performance come May.

You don't always get what you deserve (Wembley and QPR springs to mind) but today you deserved 3 points and we didn't. Great second half show, your boys grew in confidence as it went on, you could sense it was coming.

It could kick start your comeback

Oh well, we can't win 5-0 every season I suppose. Besides, it wouldn't be fair. And I quite

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast