+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Brazil v Germany all over again

Brazil v Germany all over again

I'm very sad and disappointed. We were pants, played of the park, the fans short-changed, the team were useless and hopeless. It was embarrassing. Sick in the stomach.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Briscoe
    We're great, they're pants...

Derby 7 Forest 1

I'm going to cheer when Forest score too because i feel bad for them at the moment - it's embarrassing.

Oh hang on...

re: Brazil v Germany all over again

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis
    I'm very sad and disappointed. We were pants, played of the park, the fans short-changed, the team were useless and hopeless. It was embarrassing. Sick in the stomach.

We're great, they're pants...

Derby 7 Forest 1

I'm going to cheer when Forest score too because i feel bad for them at the moment - it's embarrassing.

Oh hang on...
    "Let's all have a Briscoe, Let's all have a Briscoe, na na na naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar, na na na naaaaaaaaaaaaar."

Complete tw@t

Smarter than you TTR. Ruined my footy tips that one by the way, but apart from that I'd tip the same way again 9 times out of 10.

How did you get to watch the match anyway, TTR. I thought you were busy marrying Stephen Fry on Saturday afternoon?

Smarter than you TTR. Ruined my footy tips that one by the way, but apart from that I'd tip the same way again 9 times out of 10.

How did you get to watch the match anyway, TTR. I thought you were busy marrying Stephen Fry on Saturday afternoon?
    Brilliant... homophobia, that makes sense.

I have to agree, I have been in the house 20 mins, read 3 posts and two of them are homophobia related from you Briscoe?
    Is this a Basie related campaign to test the waters?
    If it is, then remove the neck chain please, I like clean cut.