+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Danny Mills 0-1 Stuart Pearce

Danny Mills 0-1 Stuart Pearce

Mills score an own goal. Pearce as classy as ever in reply.

“I spoke with our press officer, who asked me if I wanted to know what Danny said, but I didn’t want to. I know Danny very well, I worked with him at Manchester City,” said Pearce.

“I put Micah Richards in the team ahead of him. And Nedum Onuoha. Danny gets paid to make observations about football and I will accept anything he has to say. I have no idea what he did say and I suspect it was not complimentary about me, as a manager.

“But it is neither here nor there. I can’t worry about what every pundit says. My respect goes to people like Steve McClaren, Tony Pulis, Harry Redknapp – people who have spent hundreds and thousands of games in the technical area. They are the ones who get my respect in football.”
    - view external link

re: Danny Mills 0-1 Stuart Pearce

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis
    Mills score an own goal. Pearce as classy as ever in reply.

“I spoke with our press officer, who asked me if I wanted to know what Danny said, but I didn’t want to. I know Danny very well, I worked with him at Manchester City,” said Pearce.

“I put Micah Richards in the team ahead of him. And Nedum Onuoha. Danny gets paid to make observations about football and I will accept anything he has to say. I have no idea what he did say and I suspect it was not complimentary about me, as a manager.

“But it is neither here nor there. I can’t worry about what every pundit says. My respect goes to people like Steve McClaren, Tony Pulis, Harry Redknapp – people who have spent hundreds and thousands of games in the technical area. They are the ones who get my respect in football.”
    Mills was owned, by being put on the spot on MOTD.
    Pearce apologised for replacing Mills with Micah Richards,

Crooks was dying to laugh and had all