+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Match Of The Day 2

Match Of The Day 2

Certainly not the A team tonight, not even the B Team, more like the U team, as in useless.

Mark Chapman I've heard many times on Radio and he bores the @rse off me, more interested in the elite teams and has no time for the rest, but I had to laugh seeing him on TV tonight, he obviously thought he was still on radio and thought no one could see his terrible dress sense, a cheque sports jacket, white shirt, khaki trousers and khaki work boots

Trevor Sinclair, for me just looking at him oozes arrogance, as for his views on a couple of set pieces he couldn't even get his words out properly and one of his co pundits had to help him out twice, and the icing on the cake was saying a player should have gone down and cheated for a penalty FFS !

Savage ? Well someone at the BBC like's him.

And last but not least, Henry Winter a Football Correspondent for the Telegraph, confirms it all really that Match of the Day is a talk show and not a football match viewing programme.

re: Match Of The Day 2

TBH Alto,I I am still phookin sick after Saturday,I haven't looked at a paper ,watched any of the highlights or read anything about the game. And probably won't do .. I don't half sulk when we blow it big time.. Ask my wife.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo
    TBH Alto,I I am still phookin sick after Saturday,I haven't looked at a paper ,watched any of the highlights or read anything about the game. And probably won't do .. I don't half sulk when we blow it big time.. Ask my wife.
    Yes Alf, I'm usually the same, about 10 years ago Burnley suffered a bad defeat, I forget which one as there have been so many I was bad tempered and abrupt with Matron who came out with the quote "Its only a game" She got a right mouthful from me, least to say she has not uttered those words again.

Nowadays Mine just looks at my face and knows the result is a bad one.

I watched it with the sound off

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959
    I watched it with the sound off
    Next time if I remember Gaz, I'm going to time the football and time the prattling on the over paid mercenaries talk their Sh!te.