+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 3rd v 4th

3rd v 4th

Another big game this weekend against a Hibs side who are unbeaten in 6 league games & scoring for fun . Jason Cummings has scored in each of his last 5 matches & will be a major threat again on Saturday ...

re: 3rd v 4th

Hibs are on a great run and this will be a tough fixture for Queens . They've not scored against us yet this season , long may it continue

[/quote]

Another game missed because of work committments :/

Make my 12 hour day-shift bearable QUEENS, 3 points will do nicely

Going by the replies on this thread there doesn't seem to be a great interest in the game

Would anybody like to add their thoughts to what could be a very good game of football

I think a lot of people are worried about this one, we have not played well since we beat the teddy bears and they are getting better every week.
    Hopefully we will get back to our best this week end , as all my pals are Hibees , I do hope so.

Quote Originally Posted by DouglasQOS
    I think a lot of people are worried about this one, we have not played well since we beat the teddy bears and they are getting better every week.
    Hopefully we will get back to our best this week end , as all my pals are Hibees , I do hope so.
    We need to win as many of our home games as possible if we're to remain in a play-off place . This is going to be a real test for us as they're flying at the moment .
    Durnan will miss out through suspension so we'll see Dowie & Higgins in the centre of defence . Wonder who we'll play at right back . I see Mitchell played another game for the U20's last night . He'll still be short on match fitness so it'll be a gamble IMO .

I am expecting a much tougher game this time against a much improved Hibernian. Although they failed to score at Palmy in September the Hibees are, along with Hearts, the highest scoring away team in Scotland apart from Arbroath.

It'll be a cracker on Saturday and Queens will need to be at their very best to take anything from the game.

This will definitely be a hard game but if Scott Allah is stopped then I can see us getting another decent result against them. We should be taking confidence from the fact that they haven't scored against us this season so I can see us getting a decent result so long as Allan is stopped as he is the one player they have that on his game is one of the best playmakers in the country.

Quote Originally Posted by fatfan
    This will definitely be a hard game but if Scott Allah is stopped then I can see us getting another decent result against them. We should be taking confidence from the fact that they haven't scored against us this season so I can see us getting a decent result so long as Allan is stopped as he is the one player they have that on his game is one of the best playmakers in the country.

Allah is a hard man to stop

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)