+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Do we need a bigger stadium?

re: Do we need a bigger stadium?

I'd assume that non attending STHs would be counted in any official attendance anyway.

Those angry seats won't sell themselves. It'll be another cherry picking sell out I tell thee

Quote Originally Posted by Pentridge
    I'd assume that non attending STHs would be counted in any official attendance anyway.
    Me too. Perhaps that goes some way to explaining sell out games with empty seats??

Anyway. I've said all I've got to say previously. Including about those who can't get tickets for the 'premium' should be grateful for the 'lesser' games.
    When Skate posters are using the same terms (e.g. Cherry Proc) in posts then it's time for me to leave the unholy alliance to it.

Quote Originally Posted by proclaimer
    When Skate posters are using the same terms in posts then it's time for me to leave the unholy alliance to it.

Or on a less self serving note, perhaps wonder why the majority question your isolated views?

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtyweasel
    When Skate posters are using the same terms in posts then it's time for me to leave the unholy alliance to it.

Or on a less self serving note, perhaps wonder why the majority question your isolated views?[/quote]

Either way I'll leave this subject to you and your skate bedfellows.

Tbf he's a skate, his opinion is invalid.

Or on a less self serving note, perhaps wonder why the majority question your isolated views?[/quote]

Either way I'll leave this subject to you and your skate bedfellows.[/quote]

You sound as angry as a seat.

Either way I'll leave this subject to you and your skate bedfellows.
    It's fingers in the ears time, clearly.

Quote Originally Posted by OhWell
    Not unless the management are thinking of staging rock concerts or are offering a free shag as half time entertainment along with a cup of Bovril.PUP God you make me laugh !!
    P.S can't wait to see you in the Champions league final or even qualify for it ,but I guess at 21 years old I will never see it in my lifetime, but will tell my grandkids to look out for it,by which time it will be called the inter galatical cup.
    21 years old?

Boll[color=black]ocks.[/quote]

I think we can safely assume that, like everything else that comes out of his mouth, that's a lie.[/quote]

Possibly; but far more interesting than your 'truths' anus.

The perils of over expansion. - view external link

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456