+ Visit Blackpool FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: fed up

fed up

i am fed up with a team of no , short contract, no memorable players, not worthy of the kit...im on my knees, ...please BFC do something.

re: fed up

The clubs been in steadly decline since the premier league days, but it's speeded up at an alarming rate the last couple of seasons some have said its asset stripping for when the Oystons finally leave but it does beg the question why would any owner/family deliberately run the club down to become a laughing stock heading for relegation to league one?

It's just shambolic at the moment no other word can express it all.

Hi chaps

Well I haven't bought a ST and haven't been this season and refuse to go and I will never enter the stadium again whilst our current owners are at the helm

I don't think there is a football club anywhere in the world, at any level, which is as much a laughing stock as ours and run as poorly football wise

It's appalling what we have become

So much for the clown saying, "were the envy of the football league"

What a pathetic statement, nearly as good as "judge me at the end of the season"

Truly embarrassing.

Quote Originally Posted by bfcandproud
    Hi chaps

Well I haven't bought a ST and haven't been this season and refuse to go and I will never enter the stadium again whilst our current owners are at the helm

I don't think there is a football club anywhere in the world, at any level, which is as much a laughing stock as ours and run as poorly football wise

It's appalling what we have become
    Wigan are giving you a run for your money. Good luck can't see it but hope you stop up.

How do bw

Not a chance mate...we need 13 points as it is to get out of the bottom 3

We will be lucky to get 13 before the end of the season

Think Fester have more chance winning the premier league than us stopping up if I am being honest.

Shocking performance against Brentford tonight, the stats are crazy, we are done.

As a neutral I am sad to see Blackpool where they are now.
    Was talking to a Blackpool fan who has supported them for 50 years home and away and even though he hates the owners he will always be a Blackpool fan come rain or shine.
    He would support them even if they ended up non-league.
    He told me about the demo's outside the ground before matches which I will see when my club play there on March 7th. Hope Blackpool can pull through. All the best.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)