+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: jim or zander

jim or zander

After Saturdays performance i think its time that jim gets his chance against hibs because he's waited long enough and he has proved he is a better goalkeeper than zander anyway

re: jim or zander

Jim done more than enough last week to keep his place this weekend

For me Fowler should stick with Jim and give him a run in the team up to and including the St Johnstone game where Zander cannot play due to his parent club not allowing him to, this will allow Jim to build his confidence and get game time with the rest of the defence and team.

Only after the cup game (win or lose) would I make the decision who gets the number 1 jersey for the home game to Alloa.

Quote Originally Posted by qosinIraq
    For me Fowler should stick with Jim and give him a run in the team up to and including the St Johnstone game where Zander cannot play due to his parent club not allowing him to, this will allow Jim to build his confidence and get game time with the rest of the defence and team.

Only after the cup game (win or lose) would I make the decision who gets the number 1 jersey for the home game to Alloa.
    A point well made qosinIraq

Couldn't agree more , the lad deserves his chance

Jim has certainly gave the manager a nice headache and done his chances no harm in getting the shirt, however if he doesn't get it this season then he shouldn't let it get him down. He has more than showed he is capable of playing at this level and I have no doubts that he will be starting next season.

Wonder if the manager will have a quiet word with the defenders to see there opinions as to who they are more confident with because the keepers position can have a drastic way on how the back four play as per the Antell era. Then form a decision as to who starts

jim desserves his chance hes waited long enough the lad has shown the manager that hes not here just to sit onthe bench ive said all along queens should have a full time keeper not a loanee in goals young jim quite obviously has the respect of his team mates i can see queens looking for a new 2 nd choice keeper come the summer with zander leaving and jim as our new number one one person i know who has supported jim right through his queens career is his mum ruth i bet shes proud as at the moment keep up the good work jimbo you deserve this

This medium kept saying 'no body' when I just put Jim, - so have had to include this preamble, - so for the shortest poste ever:

Jim.

Don't wish to put pressure on Mr Fowler but this is a NO-BRAINER!! Go-JIM-Go...

I would go with Atkinson,but then again,I am not the manager!

Jim for me, please.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)