+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need to start games better...

Need to start games better...

If the team believe that they are 2 nil down at the start of games we would win or draw most of our games, that's how it seems to me anyway for what I've seen so far this season, I was s****** myself up to 40 minutes tonight every time Fulham came forward i feared they would score, balls through our defence were slicing us wide open, can't give Mccormack that amount of space and time on the ball he will punish you and that's what he did, Osborn looked lively Wilson had a goodish game along with Hobbs as for Lich he had to be pulled off after 35 minutes he was that bad, Lansbury had a good game our best player tonight i thought,Assombalonga looked a threat but tonight was not his night at all, the 2nd half again we looked a different side, we show some signs of a good side though just need to start games stronger, SP must be given time to work with this squad and iron out what is wrong and come back next season and win this f'ing division.

re: Need to start games better...

you must give pearce time #moorestradamus

Thanks for contaminating my thread, i'm surprised you have come out of the woodwork after last weekend's shambles.

MY thread! oooh, get you!

Normal service resumed.
    What is it with you lot, you seem to only play after half-time. If you can start the way you finish games you would be up near the top.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie
    Normal service resumed.
    What is it with you lot, you seem to only play after half-time. If you can start the way you finish games you would be up near the top.
    Likewise if they end the last 90% of the season they way they start they would by the Champions we all heard about.

Despite last night there's been a 19 point swing in our favour with a game in hand.

In psycho we trust!

What's this thread got to do with a 19 point swing for the sheep?, look we took 4 points from you this season and if you trip up again at the end of this season which is more than possible because there is at least 4 or maybe 5 teams that are better than you then come August this year we will be at square one again, don't count the Hughes's just yet

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52
    Thanks for contaminating my thread, i'm surprised you have come out of the woodwork after last weekend's shambles.
    Your welcome, I learnt from the best btw I was never in the woodwork, if you have a quick look you'll see I was posting before during and after that shambles. As I said at the time the silver lining was that Pearce kept his job, and I definitely stand by that.

looking at your last 22 games Es*** think you need to play better for the full 90 mins not just the start

Quote Originally Posted by binghampies
    looking at your last 22 games Es*** think you need to play better for the full 90 mins not just the start
    Mr Bingham, Notts record over the past several decades ain't be much to write home about is it Bing?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast