+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: next 7 matches

next 7 matches

I think the next 7 games are all winable, If we play as well as we can. No I am not in cloud cuchoo land, or in dream land, I think they are winable and that would put us close to the playoffs. fullham are now spouting of that they are in with a shout of the play offs now. only Bournmouth are the real threat but we are at home and if we have had some wins(if) by then they won't be to much of a threat. I like to be optomistic not a doom merchant like some of our fans...COME ON YOU REDS

re: next 7 matches

Quote Originally Posted by zidazaga
    I think the next 7 games are all winable, If we play as well as we can. No I am not in cloud cuchoo land, or in dream land, I think they are winable and that would put us close to the playoffs. fullham are now spouting of that they are in with a shout of the play offs now. only Bournmouth are the real threat but we are at home and if we have had some wins(if) by then they won't be to much of a threat. I like to be optomistic not a doom merchant like some of our fans...COME ON YOU REDS
    So you have won 3 games in 23 and the next 7 are all winnable what's changed?

Of course they are winnable, every game can be, but honestly zida, that's only gonna become a reality or have a chance to happen when our defense stops giving teams a handicap. I tend to bet on the Asian handicap, I didn't realise our defense supports that by giving other teams a 2 or 3 goal start.

The whole defense needs an overhaul or a complete change and direction how to do their work properly.

Anyway on a side note - I wanted to ask you some

No Romanis I did not do national service, just missed it by about a year and the cup final made me a forest fan at 14 years old and if it had been derby in the final I might have been a derby fan as long Eaton where I lived is in the middle of Derby and nottingham. The final was the first game I had ever seen in my life on the telly. In fact I suppose I went for the winning team. I will never see the glory days again but going to watch forest is the only thing I will do on my own, it is in my blood. To live long enough to see them in the prem is my goal, but I may have to live to 100 ha ha

"winable"?
    "fullham"?
    "Bournmouth"
    "optomistic"?

All in one post. Who says Reds are educated?

I think we've long made it clear, English and Spelling lessons are at NCM. Look for Professor Elite Piss. So run along there and do drop by when you are proficient.

Thanks for that usypie, that is very clever of you pick out spelling mistakes from an ageing senior person, I thought this was a football blog not a piss taking forum for t**ts like you. Sometime I wish I was 6 foot 4 and 18 stone so I could do something about giving you a better looking face, get my drift?. As a person who is not academic like you ha ha, it has not stopped me traveling all over the the world and ending up with a very comfy retirement. So go and pull your finger out of your own a**s and try and talk football and not s**t but then I gather you are a nuts fan so that might be difficult...ps, I bet you play with your nuts?.

Thanks for that usypie, that is very clever of you pick out spelling mistakes from an ageing senior person, I thought this was a football blog not a piss taking forum for t**ts like you. Sometime I wish I was 6 foot 4 and 18 stone so I could do something about giving you a better looking face, get my drift?. As a person who is not academic like you ha ha, it has not stopped me traveling all over the the world and ending up with a very comfy retirement.

So go and pull your finger out of your own a**s and try and talk football and not s**t but then I gather you are a nuts fan so that might be difficult...ps, I bet you play with your nuts?.
    That was a very good reply until the last paragraph.

For i916pie, yes, the last paragraph was a bit strong but the guy was implying I was thick and that rattled my cage. I have no reason to explain but I am going to. My spelling at school was top of the class at school, butafter leaving school I never read books or did much writing, so lack of practice over 55years as left my spelling rusty. My wife tells me off about it and on important things I let her check it or i use my other tablet that does the spelling for you. My wife allways says the book is better than the film but the idle way is watch the film. Emagine a book about the derby-forest game...I would rather watch the film. Anyway back to football, who is going to stop the slide first, us or you. I'm going for us

COME ON YOU REDS

For i916pie, yes, the last paragraph was a bit strong but the guy was implying I was thick and that rattled my cage. I have no reason to explain but I am going to. My spelling at school was top of the class at school, butafter leaving school I never read books or did much writing, so lack of practice over 55years as left my spelling rusty. My wife tells me off about it and on important things I let her check it or i use my other tablet that does the spelling for you. My wife allways says the book is better than the film but the idle way is watch the film. Emagine a book about the derby-forest game...I would rather watch the film. Anyway back to football, who is going to stop the slide first, us or you. I'm going for us

COME ON YOU REDS
    Well we are unbeaten in 2 and you lost your last game so I will go for us--YOU PIES.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie

COME ON YOU REDS
    Well we are unbeaten in 2 and you lost your last game so I will go for us--YOU PIES.[/quote]

Personally, I think NCFC have struck a deal with Luci

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast