+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: So Triz, what must I do to make you "like" me?

So Triz, what must I do to make you "like" me?

I read with interest your remarks. I didn't realise a Forest Mod had to do things to make him 'liked' by another team's posters.

But I'll give you a heads up - if what I do is 'unliked' by Elite Pie, then I know I'm on the right track. Because he can no longer disrupt this board, because he can no longer start arguing with everyone here, because he can no longer start correcting everyone's English and because he no longer can defend the indefensible ala his BFF.

Because of all of this, our board is now much better. This is what Forest fans want. Those that drop by occasionally from FB and other sites, know they can come here and post about their club without having every remark questioned, without other rivals taking pot-shots at their every post or reply. And those who post here more often are spared the disruption, bickering and cheap retorts masked as 'banter.'

It's no surprise then to see DCM having the opposite fate since your Mods allow him and Basie to post and disrupt threa

re: So Triz, what must I do to make you "like" me?

But it was on your board, so I don't care, but if he did it here, ask yourself how you would feel if a Forest fan called Hinton or Hector that?

So the bottom line is how you react on your board to Forest fans, will determine how you get treated here. And what your Mods don't tolerate during games, is what expect in return. Banter is always fine, but not a license to come here every time and jibe/mock/insult and expect acceptance all round.

But I'll concede 1 thing, because your Mods have allowed EP a free hand, myself and TTR take this a great chance to have a few laughs in return at his expense. EP's too stupid to realise he's being trolled and made a fool of. So I'll post certain things I know he'll just be unable to resist and then re-post it. That's how he's always gonna get trolled. But hey that's your board that gets disrupted, not mine, so I claim no responsibility for that, only the entertainment value it brings.

But of course if all this means, you 'unlike' me, then it's o

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis

But hey that's your board that gets disrupted, not mine,
    It's your board?

You really need to get a life Romanis...

No one cares!

Quote Originally Posted by Carlton_Pie
    You really need to get a life Romanis...

No one cares!
    Ok, fair comment you don't care. So why reply?