+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Problems logging in

Problems logging in

Has anyone else not been able to log in on this board?for some reason it wouldn't accept my login details.same sort of problem as when the site changed to accommodate the ads?

re: Problems logging in

Quote Originally Posted by Polish_ForestMad
    Has anyone else not been able to log in on this board?for some reason it wouldn't accept my login details.same sort of problem as when the site changed to accommodate the ads?

Not for me POL?

The site did run a bit slow last night though. I had to submit some posts twice or press F5 to reset the page.
    It seems fine this morning though.
    Let me know if it carries on and I'll pursue it.

TTR

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds

Not for me POL?

The site did run a bit slow last night though. I had to submit some posts twice or press F5 to reset the page.
    It seems fine this morning though.
    Let me know if it carries on and I'll pursue it.

TTR[/quote]
    I use my phone and it's just chucks back onto the site but not logged in after iv entered my details.

It's a common fault with their servers I think. Has happened to me a few times too. Anyway I'm told a new Mod/Admin or some kind tech support will provide contact details in the event of such happenings. So feedback can go direct to him, on all matters hopefully.