+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Get Sick Bag Ready !

Get Sick Bag Ready !

First of all congratulations to Bradford City !

Now comes the fall out from the victory, Look North on Monday with Harry Gration & Paul Hudson really gonna milk it, that far up Bradfords ar*e.

re: Get Sick Bag Ready !

Here's an idea...Don't watch it ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by loyalmiller
    My mate got to VP at 5.30 to queue in the snow for over 5 hours and he was one of the lucky ones. how did Hudson get his ticket?

Quote Originally Posted by redandgreen
    My mate got to VP at 5.30 to queue in the snow for over 5 hours and he was one of the lucky ones. how did Hudson get his ticket?[/quote]

Hudson knew the weather was going to be bad ( got weather forcast right for a change ), so sent their lass to queue up. !

Let them have their moment in the sun, they deserve it.

the strange thing is ... harry is a york city fan :/

i was as baffled when he told me that too :/ so whether he is just having banter with hudson i dont know

Quote Originally Posted by redandgreen
    My mate got to VP at 5.30 to queue in the snow for over 5 hours and he was one of the lucky ones. how did Hudson get his ticket?
    Are you genuinely worried that one of Bradford's more high profile supporters might not have had to queue up for his ticket?

What an odd thing to concern yourself with.

Would you be up in arms if the chuckle brothers got their tickets for a big club game through a contact at the club rather than waiting in a line?

Steady on John, this is a football thread, not much opportunity for your usual political bilge.

Be a laugh if Chuckle brothers only had one ticket between them, To you to me, Me to you !

Quote Originally Posted by John2
    Are you genuinely worried that one of Bradford's more high profile supporters might not have had to queue up for his ticket?

What an odd thing to concern yourself with.

Would you be up in arms if the chuckle brothers got their tickets for a big club game through a contact at the club rather than waiting in a line?[/quote]

i would, if any part time fans got tickets handed to them rather than people who queued for hours. Bradford tickets for Chelsea went on sale at 10 am, anyone who turned up at 7.30 queued for several hours to be told none left.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast