+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Uche news

re: Uche news

Really bad news, especially following the euphoria of the derby win at the weekend. He was an essential part of our fight to avoid the drop, as recent results / performances have shown. I cannot see Haber filling Uche's boots on what I have seen of the Canadian so far. He simply does not have the same ability to get hold of the ball, retain it and even run at defenders, in order to set up others, such as Ajose and LDV.

If he does go to Doncaster, then the big man will be a thorn in our side when we play them next month.

Plus... surely there is a moral issue here. Unsure whether it is the player or the parent club is to blame for his urgent recall. I hope that it is not Uche who has suddenly had a change of heart.

Speculation that Watford will be signing a Doncaster player, so if true, Uche is probably the sweetener.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexus_6_Replicant
    Speculation that Watford will be signing a Doncaster player, so if true, Uche is probably the sweetener.
    So it could well be Watford who are responsible for this change of direction and not the player (who said that he wanted to stay at the Alex)? I hope so.

great loss - there other big players out there

but there prob signed up

john akinde
    marvin elliott

must be more in non league

Dickov was at Vale Park on Sat watching over Uche.

Latest from the OS:

Steve Davis said:

“We thought he was settled here and happy here. We had got him out of the hotel and into his own flat and he had gone out and brought new television and was comfortable. He was confused as anyone when I spoke to him last night. He had no idea and I believed him."

So it looks like we cannot blame the player for this mess.

Got a feeling we haven't heard the end of this yet.

Doncaster were very impressed with Uche when we played them a few months ago.

maybe we could get Higdon on loan ?

That's a huge blow...massive. Although he may not have known anything about the move, surely he had the chance to say 'no'.

Think we've been screwed over by Watford here.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast