+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: are we in relegation form..?

are we in relegation form..?

2 wins in 12 has been brought to my attention..

alarm bells..?

re: are we in relegation form..?

Quote Originally Posted by jordan12rhodes

alarm bells..?
    Was it Saxo that brought it to your attention Jordan ..???

It is relegation FORM ...but no chance we will be relegated.

We will pick up points to stay mid table nothing more nothing less.

More worrying again is GBS team selection.He certainly likes to swap and change,very rarely getting it right.

Quote Originally Posted by jordan12rhodes

alarm bells..?
    The bells are only in your head jordan, it is looking a bit rocky, but what do you expect from a very good Derby side, we are no better or worse than four or five teams either side of us.

current form isn't great, saying that we just battered a Premier league side on Saturday in the cup.
    We won't finish anywhere lower than mid table, if anything I think we will go on another run before the season ends taking us back to the play off fringes. Thats as close as we will come though.

The managers insitance on picking players who are (badly) letting him down are baffling. That was a joke that Hanley was reinstated last night. It needs adddressing this, as we are going nowhere with guys like Hanley.

Quote Originally Posted by champs95
    It needs adddressing this, as we are going nowhere with guys like Bowyer.
    corrected for you

current form isn't great, saying that we just battered a Premier league side on Saturday in the cup

And thats the problem Champs that we ve been moaning about for 18 months.

Inconsistent. In results and performances...and like a broken record il say again ..GB does not know even now his best starting eleven.

He chops and changes ,playing players out of form, players in their incorrect positions and every time you watch Rovers you never know just what sort of performance you are going to witness. And unfortunately it all comes back to GB as the manager.

We ve had some decent RESULTS but they ve basically been earned through sheer luck rather than truly deserved.

We simply havent progressed,football wise we re as naive as we were 18 months go. Not Good Enough .

Quote Originally Posted by seventwo
    It needs adddressing this, as we are going nowhere with guys like Bowyer.
    corrected for you[/quote]

Perfect

Eh, what's all this Hanley bashing guys
    He's not THE problem, only a part of it.

The 'collective' problem is under GB's umbrella, and I am going to risk my neck again, and suggest that the squad is not in tune with GB's idea's. Or, put another way he's lost the dressing room (confidence wise).
    It seems to me that under certain conditions he gets lucky and somehow his 'squad for the day' come good i.e. Swansea. But more often than not, there is disarray on the park as collectively they are unsure of their roles / tasks.
    Having the 'guiding light' of young Hanley on there, must be a real boost to organisational confidence. That, I am thinking, is why his form has so noticeably stalled.

Just my overview.

Quote Originally Posted by Despair

The 'collective' problem is under GB's umbrella, and I am going to risk my neck again, and suggest that the squad is not in tune with GB's idea's. Or, put another way he's lost the dressing room (confidence wise).
    It seems to me that under certain conditions he gets lucky and somehow his 'squad for the day' come good i.e. Swansea. But more often than not, there is disarray on the park as collectively they are unsure of their roles / tasks.
    Having the 'guiding light' of young Hanley on there, must be a real boost to organisational confidence. That, I am thinking, is why his form has so noticeably stalled.

Just my overview.
    I'm sure we had a thread the other season saying how great Hanley was. Hmmm how times change.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo

Just my overview.
    I'm sure we had a thread the other season saying how great Hanley was. Hmmm how times change.[/quote]

He's only human Alf, just like every other footballer.
    Each one progresses t

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)