+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Jamie Ness

Jamie Ness

A normally very reliable source has told me today that clubs are sniffing around with a view to taking Jamie on loan or by signing him now that we have got him fit and playing well.
    Anyone heard anything?

re: Jamie Ness

Quote Originally Posted by all
    A normally very reliable source has told me today that clubs are sniffing around with a view to taking Jamie on loan or by signing him now that we have got him fit and playing well.
    Anyone heard anything?
    Not heard anything about this, although we will really be in a fix if lightening does strike twice and we lose another player. Better get Colclough fit and recall Oliver.

One thing is certain, the covers are on the pitch. Things now look pretty good for the game to get the go ahead, as rain is forecast tomorrow, washing all this horrible white stuff away.

aparantly Leeds Unitd, WIgan and Sheff Utd are all keen.

So hoping this isn't true. We're being used something rotten if so. Amazed that no one pulled Chuks away from us last season working to these "rules"

Clubs not looking at our youngsters anymore.
    Scouts being told to go and look at our loan players now.

A great pity if we lose his services but Ness's development over the season demonstrates that our management team / supporters have acquired another skill: re-investing players with self-confidence. Similarly with Leigh, I guess.

Any news reports to support this rumour? He's another one who seems to really enjoy it here (after early disappointment). I hope he stays put for the rest of the season. In my humble opinion, he would be an even bigger loss than Uche.

According to the OS, SD has said: “I don’t envisage anything happening to any of our players before Monday’s deadline but you never know. I have said that before and we have lost players at the last minute."

He also said that he has had no enquiries for any of the players.

Perry NG has gone on loan to Hyde this afternoon.