+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: LDV...

LDV...

LDV...Fit and raring to go against the Dons. Struggling with a hamstring strain earlier in the week, but now available for selection against the Dons. I hope he starts and Haber is sitting comfortably on that bench. I hear that both he and Ajose have formed a useful partnership in training.

re: LDV...

LDV and Ajose, or Haber and Ajose?

Indeed there is some pronominal ambiguity here, which could have been dispelled by use of 'the former'. The partnership referred to is of Nicky and LDV. Makes sense if Ness is given licence to play as near to the 'hole' behind them as he dare.

Mick's intention was to convey the gist of a longer article on the O/S, which has dropped off the daily selection now, but is still bubbling under

With respect, Mick made reference to "a useful partnership in training" and then proceeded to "hope Haber is sitting comfortably on that bench" as a consequence.
    That sounds like a preference for LDV to me.

[quote="somersetcrewe" as a consequence.
    That sounds like a preference for LDV to me.[/quote]

Yes, that is correct, I was referring to the useful partnership in training of LDV and Ajose. It is this pairing that I would prefer to start against MK Dons. I was in a hurry typing, although I should have included the words "the former", as VP stated, to clarify my statement. Just hope we win now and Doncaster lose.