+ Visit Motherwell FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: sums us up

re: sums us up

MWELLBOY. Spot on. Thats correct. However lets look at your arguement.we should be jumping through hoops as we took one point this month against a team that drew with the second top team. What kind of arguement is that. Based on that we should be happy drawing withRoss County as they have drawn with Celtic.What kind of rubbish are you talking man.

Quote Originally Posted by steviex
    For sixty minutes we were absolutely dire.

Once we stopped blootering the ball up the park every time we got possession at the back, we looked a better side.
    When we started playing football we were putting dangerous balls into the box and I hope we can build on this marked improvement we showed.
    Hopefully the break will now give IB an opportunity to get players back from injury and integrate the new players into the team.

I hope the Club appeals against the sending off after yet another incompetent performance from Mr. Collum. There were numerous other calls he got wrong and surely the SFA must now remove him from their list to retain any credibility as a footballing governing body.
    Why was the sending off wrong? Column got it correct.[/quote]

You should have your own COLUMN!
    There you could praise COLLUM! ha ha.

If anyone here is talking rubbish its you , we arent already relegated.

And if you cant follow my thinking ill spell it out , ill take a point against every top six side from now until the end of the season and take my chances in the more winnable games against the sides in the bottom 6.

When your relegation threatened thats how it tends to be.

In the real world that is , its oh so different in Football Manager on the PC im told ?

Either we are rotten and should still be beating everyone or yer talking mince , which is it ?

Oh I get it now your arguement is based on ifs , buts and maybes.On what basis do you think we will achieve the points you suggest ??.My arguement is based on fact. Lets take January as an example.
    1 point out of 18. 3 goals scored and 19 against yet youve got us taking points from everyone and their granny from now till the end of the season. Take off the claret and amber glasses and try being honest with yourself.

Of course its ifs buts or maybes , are you telling me you have saw the future ? Marky McFly is it ? If you want to deal in facts have a look at the league table, of course im not happy but already relegated ?? Thats nonsense. Did you have us relegated under Malpas too ?

The second half yesterday showed that with Thomas , Erwin and Moore involved more chances can be created for Sutton who will take them . Similarly Pearson showed enough at Tannadice to suggest he will add to the team , theres another forward to come in and Straker looked decent at left back , the likes of Lasley and Co were good enough to keep away from relegation last season and when the injury list (nine first teamers ?) clears there will be options and hopefully less square pegs in round holes

But all of that is merely deflection from you explaining why you wouldnt have taken a point before the game yesterday if you think they are so bad ?

Everyone has an opinion, well here's mine. Some so called well fans are complete and utter knobends. It's not man city, Madrid or Munich we support, get a hold of your self Ya sad diddies. The team are poor, but yesterday for 45 mins they gave there all, didn't lie down and rescued a point, get off their backs. I have tore into them over the last month because of lack of effort, that can't be Said yesterday, the only one who did nothing yesterday in the second half was our keeper, says it all.
    Some of you must be perfect, honestly.
    If you are so uunhappy FK off and stop going, easy.
    I think some of you are raging we didn't get humpped again yesterday.
    Go and have a serious chat with yar selfs

Well here we go Mwellboy. I keep it really simple for you. I wouldnt have taken a point before the game for the simple resson THAT ITS NOT ENOUGH. Dont you understand 1 out of 18 is no good. Get someone to help you if need be. Its not enough. The players knew yesterday we had dropped to second bottom and only a win would do. What do we do in response to that concede the usual goal inside 10 minutes. Shocking .Now if it was the last game of the season and we needed a point yes thats the time to settle for it. Not now. So dream on if you think you'll be watching premier league football next year with those stats. As for you Andy thanks for your input must have taken a while to think that up.

Andyss1886 I agree with your comments up to a point,but we shouldn't have to wait until the second half of a game to show some heart and fighting spirit.Also how you can say only Dan did nothing in the second half due to our play when clearly Carswell should never be near the first team again after his performance,he cant pass,tackle,track back,lacks pace cant find space but thats enough of his good qualities.For the rest of the team and the season I believe in my opinion that there is now some hope for our league future if IB persists with the young guns

We played 6 of the top 7 in those games , if you think we or any other relegation candidate in this or any other league are going to rack up the points against the sides in the top half of the league then youre the deluded one not me

If we take one point out of the next 6 games ill worry. If we take 18 out of them it wont matter though , we're already relegated eh ?

I hope you arent one of those shouting at the players for showing no fight.

Id paint you yellow and shoot you at dawn !

For the avoidence of doubt we have been absolutely shoot and if we dont improve we will be going down , i believe we can improve though.

Thomas and Moore were the spark Texaco , dont wait until the second half to use them would seem to be the obvious answer to how we get the increased tempo from the off.

If Pearson isn't fit then Thomas should be starting at Dingwall , he has an argument for being first pick midfielder from his cameos so far

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)