+ Visit Motherwell FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: sums us up

re: sums us up

Right sorry got it, we would be as well not spending money going to games against top six teams ,as according to you we should not be taking points from them ( sorry who is being defeatest now ). Unlike teams in the bottom half like Dundee and Ross County who we've pumped eh. I am a loyal Well supportter and have been all my life. However this does not mean I am going to kid myself on by accepting whats going on. I hope we take full points from every game we play but know thats not going to happen but being accepting of 1 out of 18 irrespective of who we are playing is a shambles and relegation fodder.

re: basums us up

Never took me while Mark, had just read it, thanks for the reply, funny how you knew you where one of the formentioned knobs I was on about. Motherwell fan my ass. Some of your negative comments are are shocking.
    Any time you want some proper feed back let me know and I'll give to you face to face, just ask and I'll post my, number and any other details you want.

No couldnt do that Mandy SS . Your a big bad tough guy and id be scared. Any way must be close to your bed time . Night night wee man.

Thought as much, how sadly predictable Mark. You stick to the calling from behind a keyboard pal.

If you are referring to the Mandy bit. That was unintentional. Predictive text.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)