+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SICK AS A PIG...

SICK AS A PIG...

Sorry Gaz, I know you have done a thread but I feel this needs a special mention.

Its the last day of the transfer window and most of them over on ClaretsMad are creaming themselves over Dorrans FFS !

We have had over 28 days of this open window and only got Keane which I'm guessing was done and dusted months ago, but don't give me 28 days, plenty of wheeling and dealing could and should have been done before this transfer window opened.

We got promotion to the Premiership on sheer graft and Management skills from Dyche, we are in the big time but are acting like a league One outfit (No disrespect to anyone), it was obvious the team that won promotion was just not good enough to compete with most in the Premiership.

Do we want to stay in the Premiership ? The way the board are penny pinching its a BIG NO.

We are squabbling about peanuts for the signature of Armstrong from Dundee United, Celtic as I write have upped their offer to 1.6 Million pounds, reports are that Dyche see's

re: SICK AS A PIG...

No signings as we thought.. Very disappointing but Never mind ,it's water under the bridge now ,so let's do what we all do best and support the clarets through thick and thin ..They will need the crowd behind them on Sunday.. I will be shouting them home from the comfort of my armchair.. Cider in one hand and remote in tt other to switch off if things go t/ts up.

UTC...KTF

Alto is absolutely right Alfi, the Premiership does not stand still and a couple of mid term signings of note would have had everybody buzzing. In my mind you have now lost 2 key games which could cost you your Premiership place in Sunderland and Palace when I feel there was an opportunity to pick up 4 points. I was hoping you Dingles would have topped up the squad following these results but only Dorrans in, this is not enough I'm afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by gardsPNE
    Alto is absolutely right Alfi, the Premiership does not stand still and a couple of mid term signings of note would have had everybody buzzing. In my mind you have now lost 2 key games which could cost you your Premiership place in Sunderland and Palace when I feel there was an opportunity to pick up 4 points. I was hoping you Dingles would have topped up the squad following these results but only Dorrans in, this is not enough I'm afraid.
    Dorrans in... Don't think so Gards mate.. If he is I have missed that one. :/

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo
    Dorrans in... Don't think so Gards mate.. If he is I have missed that one. :/[/quote]

My error Alfi I saw at one stage he would be a Burnley player but obviously not.

It's strange as only the other day your CEO was on the box saying how much money the club has.

Looks like you are only getting £5 million in the summer from Liverpool for Ings, what a disgrace, they paid £18 million for that clown Ballotelli in the summer and he is yet to score a goal.

His latest stunt was to buy 2 dogs which he took down to the training ground, they then sh.t and pi..sed all over the changing rooms. Classic !

I shouldn't be, but I'm still in Shock, I really am, I'm so anti this so called Burnley Football Club supporting joint Chairman bollox my hair will be falling out soon.

Yes Alf, "so let's do what we all do best and support the clarets through thick and thin" make the most of the thick because there sure is a lot of thin coming.

And yes the fan's always do their best, because they are expected to by the Club, a shame that the incumbents cannot do the same.

Kilby was a great boost in every way to Burnley Football Club, he put his heart and soul into the Club he loves, plus plenty of his own money along the way, without him in them periods we would have been out in the wilderness, but towards the end he seemed to turn, maybe because of his illness or something else but he changed from a giver to a taker plus some very bad decisions at the end as he bowed out.

I've never taken to Sloopy John B or Garlick Sandwich as soon as I saw and heard them speak but as they were the Chairman and

However much I was raging and disappointed last night (got a 1 hour ban for it on Cartel last night) I'm over it now. What's done is done, or in this case what hasn't been done, hasn't been done. No point crying over spilt milk.

The way the bids were flying about yesterday evening and night says that it wasn't anything to do with a 'penny pinching board', more to do with a variety of things which definitely need looking at and sorting out.

When have Burnley done anything the easy way? That's right, never.

We know what we've got now and we know how hard it's going to be, so let's crack on.

The sun still rose today and nobody died.

Up The Clarets

I admire your die hard spirit Stan, even though I do not agree with it, I value your views even though we tend to disagree regularly on most topic related to BFC, we all want what the best for our Club, perhaps I have a weariness about folk, I don't know but I still feel they are business men (and not very good one's) first before fans, take a look (you have already read probably) at the link on CM regarding Directors taking a 1.9 Million pound bonus for reaching the Prem as well as taking their loans back when we needed them most, you have a split on CM, some side with the Chairmen, others like me feel they are shafting BFC for their own greed. - view external link

I tend to agree with Alto on this subject,maybe not as strongly as he feels,but we are on the same wavelength..

That's the beauty of posting on here though as we can argue our beliefs without falling out with each other,unlike those numb nuts on Cartrlmad..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast