+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Six months in AND WHAT HAVE THESE PLAYERS BEEN DOING?

re: Six months in AND WHAT HAVE THESE PLAYERS BEEN DOING?

Quote Originally Posted by itwasin
    Your right! but i still have some faith in Inman he can Win us a game,and why has he turned out like this!Not the fist time players have fallen out with the Club? My main concern is like this weeks coming fixture,where the points are more important than ever with teams around us,Far to many times Crewe come in 2nd place in these games,and sometimes they never get to half time before the game is over.So why are Crewe A such a soft touch!as many do see us that way.
    Time to toughen up a little or like you say a K U T A.

All of a sudden, when we lose to the best team in this league, which also comprises of a £5 million player (Alli), the inevitable happens and someone pushes the panic button.

If we take our form leading up to this result, then statistically, the Alex have done very well since they were rock bottom in October. Since October 11th, with a creditable win over Coventry, the Alex have performed as such:

W - 7
    D - 4

Quote Originally Posted by itwasin
    Baker Devoted his life ! he has applied for at least 3 Posts at other clubs in his time here but was turned down by all of them,I wonder why?
    If ever there was a need for a new face and new ideas its this post.
    You could see at the end of the Vale away game how much this club means to him, you plonker! Saying that, you were probably well out of the ground and halfway home at that point - like the rest of the Vale fans.

Quote Originally Posted by alexmick
    Your right! but i still have some faith in Inman he can Win us a game,and why has he turned out like this!Not the fist time players have fallen out with the Club? My main concern is like this weeks coming fixture,where the points are more important than ever with teams around us,Far to many times Crewe come in 2nd place in these games,and sometimes they never get to half time before the game is over.So why are Crewe A such a soft touch!as many do see us that way.
    Time to toughen up a little or like you say a K U T A.

All of a sudden, when we lose to the best team in this league, which also comprises of a £5 million player (Alli), the inevitable happens and someone pushes the panic button.

If we take our form leading up to this result, then statistically, the Alex have done very well since they were rock bottom in October. Since October 11th, with a creditable win over Coventry,

Spot on Mick, 1 bad result against a very good team shouldn't overshadow the massive improvement from the start of the season, where we looked dire.

I do think it's a bit harsh calling out individuals that aren't playing because of injury/whatever reason. I for one was happy when Atkinson signed because I think he's got a talent that we could improve, and everyone has seen Inman's ability when he's on form, it's up to the management to get that form out of him. Haber is what he is, a big target man who was given a chance by Steve and, with Uche gone, might be the player to offer us a plan B.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12