+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Oi Mahat...

re: Oi Mahat...

Quote Originally Posted by mahatmafoot
    I wanna come back!

You were never banned you nutball...

Total b/s. Nice to know DJ lowspeed you keep a track of my messages. Bottom line is you can't discount anything I say.
    Getting back to your fairy tales. Can you let me know the attendance when you played West Ham in the 3rd Round a couple of years ago and the attendance for the 4th round. If not I'll help you out. First 17916 with 3000 Hammers and 10274 with 1400 Blackpool fans.
    Pigs in glass stys shouldn't throw trotters.
    Just accept what I say as facts or go back to NK Talk and keep on deluding yourselves.
    ps have you got your Hankies ready when Mr scrooge comes on the pitch on Saturday. will be totall emotional, what a great man and wonderful Pig fan.

I took our lass shopping earlier Mahat to asda...It was packed.
    There must have been 450 people there...Or was it 389...Could have been 251 though or even 180...

Quote Originally Posted by mahatmafoot
    Total b/s. Nice to know DJ lowspeed you keep a track of my messages. Bottom line is you can't discount anything I say.
    Getting back to your fairy tales. Can you let me know the attendance when you played West Ham in the 3rd Round a couple of years ago and the attendance for the 4th round. If not I'll help you out. First 17916 with 3000 Hammers and 10274 with 1400 Blackpool fans.
    Pigs in glass stys shouldn't throw trotters.
    Just accept what I say as facts or go back to NK Talk and keep on deluding yourselves.
    ps have you got your Hankies ready when Mr scrooge comes on the pitch on Saturday. will be totall emotional, what a great man and wonderful Pig fan.

You've really got it bad ant ya...

I went to Tesco for my lunch.

There was around 209 people in and at least 208 of them were Wednesday fans!

Quote Originally Posted by braggyowl
    How many were at the Piggery tonight?

Seeing as you're so obsessed with crowds at our place, I thought you might like to add a little bit on here seeing as the winners (Preston ) were due to play Man U...

Go on then...Ticket prices...Three home games in a week...blar blar blar...

Sh!t support...Simple as that!

Well done Preston by the way.
    Thanks Braggy and definitely looking forward to playing the Manc's. Last time we played them was 43 years ago.

Hope you stuff em gards...I really do mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Katchouro
    Crumb pickers. This from a MASSIVE team with a chance of getting into the Championship play offs and can only get 16900 of their own fans against Birmingham. Still there weren't any offers.

By the way did you realise Winston Churchill was Prime Minister when you last averaged 30000 HOME fans, and that it's just short of 50 years since your last 30k average ( a measly 31000 on the back of an FA Cup Final appearance ).

Still your obsession with attendances does you credit.
    And yet we still average more than you and have done for most of our history, save for a few spells when you got some top flight hangers on, most recently in 2006/07 when you averaged over 30,000 which appears to be the greatest acheivement in any living Sheffield United fans memory.

Care to tell us who was Prime Minister the last time the goal rich cup kings

"I don't think you realise that you support Wednesday, and not Barca, Man U or Bayern." Why bring them into it...Fight your own battles, with your own club...Instead of hiding behind the heavy mob...Sissy!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)