+ Visit Portsmouth FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AFC Womble v Pompey

AFC Womble v Pompey

Wombles 1 Pompey 0
    Chorley og 6

re: AFC Womble v Pompey

Ricky scores again for Northampton.

Wombles 1 Pompey 0 H/T

Elsewhere

Akinde has 30 goals for the season
    Izzy McCleod has 20 for the season

Saints 1 Burnley 0

AFC Womble 1 Pompey 0 F/T

Well that was disappointing.

We're back to top of the bottom half.

What a poor season with such a dreadful away record. We really should be called Portsmouth Nil.

Awford is going to be lucky to survive this season in charge. Just not good enough imo.

I'll second that. It has been a very disappointing season. I wont be sorry when its over

"not good enough" is a good summing up IMO. Whether Andy has done enough to keep his job is open to question & even if he has I wouldn't rule out change unless we're right up there from August onwards.
    Look @ Exeter today who started off the season with only about 13/14 players with Tisdale registered as a player, yet they're higher than us in the table & today did away what we couldn't do @ home by beating Cheltenham. The sort of teams we have such trouble with putting to the sword are done by others seemingly easily enough.
    New players but also new attitude required.

If the board are to change the manager , they need to do it before August and the new seasons start,that way a new manager won't be working with Awford choices, which as this season has proved are questionable.

Inconstitent. We just start to get a bit of momentum and it grinds to a halt. Happened too many times this season.

Good that we only have a couple of fit centre backs. It might stop him playing 3 at home in future.

Poor game. Both teams will finish mid table.

Great goal by Chorley - Volley

Put him up front Felt sorry fot the new guy but he is no better in fact probably worse :-

Why doesn't Awford use Ertl better than those 2

I can't help but recall his performace at CB at Yeovil - Outstanding

BC

At last,the voice of reason.
    King Jonny wasn't even on the bench.If I were him it would be 2 fingers to AA. Absolutely crazy bringing in loanies,even more crazy to put them straight into the team for what was a very important game if we were serious about the play-offs.Firstly they have to settle in,Secondly they are no better than what we have.I mean how many crosses did the new kid send over ? Buts might not be an Ashley Cole but at least he slings some crosses over.
    Rant over...(for now)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)