+ Visit Portsmouth FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Six Nations

Six Nations

Wales v England
    Italy v Ireland
    France v Scotland

The big one is tomorrow evening :-)
    Ladies & Gents select your winners.

re: Six Nations

England, Ireland and France for sure, for sure.

I'll go for two pretty obvious wins and a surprise Jock win in France

Wales
    Ireland
    Scotland

Anybody know who the ref is for the Wales v England game, it's not Steve Walsh is it?

Wales, Ireland, France.

Jerome Garces is the ref who I know not a lot about, but at least he's N Hemisphere.

With all the English injuries, anything but a comfortable Welsh victory will be a concern to their camp before the World Cup.

I'd expect it to be less than 10 but can't see us having the forward power without the 2 locks to really cause trouble.

Are you saying you have no strength in depth, that should be a concern?

I know Jerome Garces, before he changed his he was known as Dai Llewellyn!

Btw on a side note my daughter's friend who recently played for England Ladies U20's gets her first full England cap v Wales on Sunday. She really is an excellent player

I think if Wales had the same amount of injuries as England then you might get thrashed. We do have strength in depth, the issue is more that players never play with the same combinations consistently.

What position does your daughter's friend play? My sister was a fly half for St Albans (think they actually played at Harpendon, whatever the club was between the two) who were mainly second division, got promoted one year to top division and got thrashed every week.

She's usually full back but she's playing wing on Sunday. She currently plays for Bristol.

I'm guessing you're referring to Old Albanians, nice club. As a fly half could your sister kick the ball? My daughter's team played at OA's and scored about 12 tries, not one was converted

The advantage of having an older brother when you were a kid meant she got to play football with me!!

She'd get conversions in front of the posts, but not much else. Her hubby was a fly half too, now he could land conversions from anywhere, played semi pro.

What the feck are you doing letting girlies in your families play such a nasty violent game? They should be sat at home talking about make-up and crocheting before they do the dinner. And cleaning. And getting the coal in.

Thankfully she gave up rugby, she now plays that other nasty violent game, netball

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)