+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Results, Table and Chat (Week 24)

Results, Table and Chat (Week 24)

After a few weeks rest Nez is back with a big bang as he walks away with the win in Week 24 by a double point differential over ilikecarling and millermadlad who take 2nd and 3rd respectively. Three traditional donkeys in Adventus2012, mmniall and pip_y with a pathetic 4pt effort but special mention to millermadlad and Brin who both forgot they had two goal scoring picks this week with Brin not even posting at all. If there was a clown of the week award it would surely go to FrickleyAway who posts 10 fixtures week in, week out, and for some reason decided to only predict on 9 this week.

So two thirds of the season are complete as Blade_Hater takes over a tight race at the top. Will Nez regret the fact that he can no longer complete 32 predictions?

Despite there only being 2 regular and one late Saturday kickoff it's FA Cup semifinal duty next week for the 4 remaining players

Blade_Hater v mmniall
    Adventus2012 v LeedsMiller1989

Week 24
    Winner: NeztheMiller 40pts 1x8 (Yeovil), 1x7 (

re: Results, Table and Chat (Week 24)

CAM...I purposely left this week out as I was in front of others so does that exclude my two choice scorers from next week?

Surely I haven't used them by choice so they should still stand...

Quote Originally Posted by Brin
    CAM...I purposely left this week out as I was in front of others so does that exclude my two choice scorers from next week?

Sorry Brin - always been in the rules (see link) that you get two picks the following week only. Once I had about 10-15 posters miss out one Saturday and realised it was a nightmare to allow people to keep carrying it forward until they next posted.

No amount of sausage and mash will buy you amnesty from my rules

How did your daughter's interview go? - view external link

Quote Originally Posted by Brin

Nope, you've lost 'em Brin!

Serves you right for not paying attention!

Thanks CAMiller, and good to see you've placed me in the right position this time after my demotion to 4th and TimeForAle's "promotion" to 3rd (even though I scored two points more than him) on my last prediction a month back!

Anyway, after studying form for the last three weeks my hard work has paid off at last, hooray!

Keep up the good work pal!

[quote="NeztheMiller" to 3rd (even though I scored two points more than him) on my last prediction a month back!

Anyway, after studying form for the last three weeks my hard work has paid off at last, hooray!

Keep up the good work pal! [/quote]

Sorry about that Nez - I never noticed You try and help me out that week and that's how I repay you by robbing you of a bronze medal. I think I have one of those foil wrapped coins left from Christmas that I can send you as a consolation Well done this week. Nice to see you back.

Quote Originally Posted by "CAMiller" to 3rd (even though I scored two points more than him) on my last prediction a month back! :?

Keep up the good work pal! :star:[/quote

Sorry about that Nez - I never noticed You try and help me out that week and that's how I repay you by robbing you of a bronze medal. I think I have one of those foil wrapped coins left from Christmas that I can send you as a consolation Well done this week. Nice to see you back.
    That's alright my friend, no need for a silver coin!
    I've been sulking about it for the past three
    weeks though, (not really, the reason I've missed the last three weeks is for personal/health reasons, that's all)
    I must say th

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller

Sorry Brin - always been in the rules (see link) that you get two picks the following week only. Once I had about 10-15 posters miss out one Saturday and realised it was a nightmare to allow people to keep carrying it forward until they next posted.

No amount of sausage and mash will buy you amnesty from my rules

How did your daughter's interview go?[/quote]

Thanks for that pal...ah well my loss...gives my old fat head mate a chance to close in on me...then again..

I've dropped you a few lines by mail pal...