+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Stevie May...

re: Stevie May...

It's all about opinions Katch...Mine is that May will come good and we'll be reverting back to this post when he starts knocking em in.

McNulty a better natural finisher than May...More rubbish, as we will find out!
    They are leagues apart for a start so you shouldn't even be comparing them...But time will tell.

As for the fat bloke down the road...It p!ssed him off so much that we got Stevie he nearly ended up doing a Mr. Creosote and was fit to burst with his beetroot red face in anger...Just one more cracker eh.

I also heard a rumour that he put a cheeky bid in for our Steve during the JTW..

[quote="Katchouro"]Not rubbish at all braggy. From what I’ve seen of May and the reports I’ve heard he just isn’t fit for the purpose he was bought for. Gray thought he was getting a lethal finisher but instead he’s bought a carthorse who has replaced quality for workrate and has all the subtlety of a baby elephant in sight of goal.
    McNulty, though his pee is still green, is a better natural finisher than May. As their careers unfold I’ll be proven right on this.
    The 7 figure deal you had to put together for May’s signature was ludicrous. With his contract running out he was worth no more than a 200k gamble. I’m afraid to tell you that Steve Evans has done a number on Wednesday, I wouldn’t be surprised if he had little interest in May but saw an opportunity to waste your entire spending kitty from the Antonio deal on this lame duck. Evans is as canny as he is obese.

Re the boywonder’s petulant, and repeated, attack on Brayford. Very poor. Brayford

Quote Originally Posted by Rotherhamowl10
    May has the quality and anyone who has watched him regularly can see that.
    Bwahahahahah

His goal scoring record last season
    In the Scottish Premiership. Just to put that into context Barry Robson, a mid 30s player who could barely moved left the Lane to go to Aberdeen and became one of the players of the season. It's an unbelievably poor standard up there.

you end up looking stupid
    If anyone should know about looking stupid it's this guy. You swore blind the Mammadov takeover wold happen over a period of months and shouted down anyone who correctly disagreed with you.

I'm surprised after that farce you don't question your own judgment and defer to my, more than not, correct readings of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Katchouro
    Bwahahahahah

In the Scottish Premiership. Just to put that into context Barry Robson, a mid 30s player who could barely moved left the Lane to go to Aberdeen and became one of the players of the season. It's an unbelievably poor standard up there.

I'm surprised after that farce you don't question your own judgment and defer to my, more than not, correct readings of the game.

[/quote]

It's not hard to be correct when the right answers are as fluid as you make them...moved more goalposts than the ground keeper at Graves Park..

i don't bother reading katch anymore he's gone all bitter and twisted since we beat them to promotion.
    may has been our main attacking threat this season (barring the odd game from helan) and just needs a bit of luck to get a bit of a run going. most of the people that slate him haven't seen him play and are just looking at his goal figures (which can't be argued with and are poor).
    i'm looking for big things from him next season, he needs to work on his speed and maybe his strength a bit but i'm sure he knows that already.

Quote Originally Posted by Katchouro
    Bwahahahahah

If anyone should know about looking stupid it's this guy. You swore blind the Mammadov takeover wold happen over a period of months and shouted down anyone who correctly disagreed with you.

I'm surprised after that farce you don't question your own judgment and defer to my, more than not, correct readings of the game.[/quote]

You mean by judging players you've 'apparently'

Quote Originally Posted by banno
    i don't bother reading katch anymore he's gone all bitter and twisted since we beat them to promotion.
    may has been our main attacking threat this season (barring the odd game from helan) and just needs a bit of luck to get a bit of a run going. most of the people that slate him haven't seen him play and are just looking at his goal figures (which can't be argued with and are poor).
    i'm looking for big things from him next season, he needs to work on his speed and maybe his strength a bit but i'm sure he knows that already.

Now that's what I'm talking about mate, well said and agree with the lot...Especially the "Katch...Phrase"...It's good, but it's not right..Roy Walker would be proud of him.

Stevie WILL start knocking em in and is worth every penny we paid for him..Simple as that really.

Bwahahahahah

I'm surprised after that farce you don't question your own judgment and defer to my, more than not, correct readings of the game.[/quot

So has May slipped below Keane, Bus and Nuhiu in the pecking order? Says it better than I could, Gray quite rightly has no faith in him.

BTW have the two balls landed that got skyed by Nuhiu landed yet? He makes me smile.

Seems strange that Madine and Lavry have been sent out on loan when both of them could offer you more than the misfiring May.

The "ball landed" jibe is truly cringeworthy Katch mi owd spunk bubble...You know as well as anyone that that honour belongs to Simmo...In yet another play off final DEFEAT...

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)