+ Visit Norwich City FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Posted on Villa mad

re: Posted on Villa mad

Phil, just a couple of *****'s mate.

Hello stroller, see what you mean, good result for you boys yesterday, Bit of trouble with wet spam supporters I here ( I use the term supporters loosely)
    Drop in any time pal, not that I need any help with the viles, Ive had harder things for breakfast.

Quote Originally Posted by philcanary
    Looks like youve been followed home by some right tough nuts Laurie

OTBC
    This just in from Norwich’s first successful brain donor

Quote Originally Posted by Laurie
    Phil, Ive had harder things for breakfast.
    The Harder thing you refer must be your boyfriends todger, which appears to be stuck in your throat ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by freer
    The Harder thing you refer must be your boyfriends todger, which appears to be stuck in your throat ;-)[/quote]

Grow Up FFS. If you cant enter into a bit of banter without lowering yourself to this kind of schoolyard stuff then you will be made to leave.

Hurry home your homework needs doing son

OTBC

The Harder thing you refer must be your boyfriends todger, which appears to be stuck in your throat ;-)[/quote]

Grow Up FFS. If you cant enter into a bit of banter without lowering yourself to this kind of schoolyard stuff then you will be made to leave.

OTBC[/quote]

My visit followed Laurie the lambs comments on our board

However the fishing has been pleasurable,with a few good bites

Hooking a real “bottom feeder” such as Stroller made my visit a huge success

N B Love your reply it just oozes sophistication. :-)

Dont worry about mate, it's bringing this forum to life a bit, even if some posts are from the Vile retard.
    Not to long before we beat Leeds, now that should brighting things up no end.

OTBC[/quote]

Quote Originally Posted by Laurie
    Phil, just a couple of *****'s mate.

Hello stroller, see what you mean, good result for you boys yesterday, Bit of trouble with wet spam supporters I here ( I use the term supporters loosely)
    Drop in any time pal, not that I need any help with the viles, Ive had harder things for breakfast.
    How do Laurie... see you've got 'Dozza' on loan as you suggested a few days ago... good signing... he'll do well...

EDIT :

Hear the trouble was with Sullivan...

Quote Originally Posted by freer
    You two married---------------to each other?
    Holding hands now are we, why not kiss each other better, you know you want to.

Take a deep breath & do try to think of something original please

Wait Auntie Stroller of the Sandell in Bloom society is here, with his tried & tested marine mammal comedy routine, he does all the typing with his one free hand ;-)

He is available for Bar Mitzvahs, Bereavement Gatherings & Birthday Parties for the mentally challenged

Log on to his website WWW.sadtrol@totalmasturbator.com[/quote]

I don't think we have ever conversed Freer... but I do find your comments on the Vile Board witty and astute... come over to the Baggies Board... or I will visit yours... we have a similar sense of humour...

Others would see it as vitriol, and it should not be spilled onto other Clubs Boards...

Now there... I've thrown you The Fish...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)