+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Crewe V Fleetwood

re: Crewe V Fleetwood

In fairness, I thought at times Fleetwood moved the ball around well in spells. Apart from the two saves in the first half, they were pretty much restricted to striking from long distances...

Reading this thread there really isn't much more I can cover off that's already been said. Even thought Tate made a number of mistakes, he really is a leader on the pitch and has to be credited with the blossoming performances of Ray, very vocal & encouraging!

Nicky Ajose was my MOTD! We would be in a far worse position without his goals and movement. He deserves his move back into the Championship next season. Jamie Ness & Haber were both a close second for contenders. Ness really looks like a different player from 6-months ago and Haber has always been a threat since his arrival!

re: Crewe V Fleetwood

I would go as far as to say Jamie Ness has the best killer pass distribution I have ever seen at the Alex. Maybe Murphy runs him close. That ball to Ajose was eye of a needle stuff. Think what he'd be like if we had grass as well!

And to think at the start of the season I was questioning whether he was in the right profession. Shows the difference match fitness makes.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12