+ Visit Bolton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: A Great Advert For The Championship Today...

re: A Great Advert For The Championship Today...

Hi Fella's

some interesting opinions on here tonight.

1. don't want to be anywhere near the premiership?

answer : if by any chance we got a new investor because eddie is dieing sooner than later he will pass away at his age. If the books of who we have bought shows we have as a club never showed ambition to make signing to go up and we have loaned cheapo's and the fans comments are ever found in the fan community due diligence of their thoughts where also had no ambition then every potential investor will walk away because the club and percentage of fans are thinking like a bag of spanners and losers.

2. Today's match was fantastic and it was a great advertisment for the championship.

Answer : we don't want to be in the championship or the second tier league to the most lucrative league in the world.
    todays match was exciting but I would rather have taken 3 points from a good bolton team to make watford look a sh it championship team.
    In terms of championship not premier league t

This new TV deal has pissed me off already,Hazard, a decent player, however a £57 million contract ? FFS, precedent already set now ,that's why season tickets and match day prices won't ever be reduced

Lets be brutal about this Ladies and Gentlemen, at the last count we were over 150 million pounds sterling in debt, mainly to Eddie Davies (and/or his family if he passed away).

This debt is not going to go away ever.

We do not have the resources to get players to get us into play off contention . Its loans or very very small transfer fees which will get us crap players, or loanees who cant get into their team .

Davies or his family are not going to write off the loans.

The only way out is like other clubs have done, who are now in a better position than us. Go into administration and possibly even liquidation and start again .

This scenario will happen, no other way out of it. Its just a matter of time.

You seem very confident Eric in what will come to pass, I'm wondering if you know something, inside info perhaps?

Just being my usual glass half empty self, and also my usual cynical best.

Also realistic.

Klassdick what was the above post all about.You realy are a sad child like character.you don't have to say but have you been on undateables?Also if you have any sort of learning disability,then let us know so we can feel even more pity for you than we do now.Also if you realy are disabled it will stop me flattening your nose and face so much,that you end up looking like a facial clay remould like on these FBI files.Because one day freak you and me may meet,you never know you parental fckup arseface weasel.oh and sorry chaps yeah what a fcking match it was superb even though we lost.

Going right back to the beginning of this thread it was a great advert for The Championship, as was Blackpool's game against Forest.

It was a sh1tter of a result though

We were never likely to make the playoffs so it was unrealistic to think so

I couldn't believe some of the texts to GMR post match.

"I'm a big fan of Lennon, but he has to hold his hands up after that performance."

"Adam LeFondre cost Bolton Wanderers that mach."

Talk about being pissed off and just looking for someone, anyone to blame.

I don't think we were any poorer defensively yesterday than we have been in a number of matches that we've taken something from. Watford just had a lot of attacking quality and scored a couple of great goals that we couldn't do much about.

As for LeFondre, he showed with his goal what a class finisher he is, but he puts a shift in too and holds the ball up well. Sadly, if he plays like this for the rest of the season, it'll cost us a fortune to sign him permanently.

That is the problem with all the loan signings Dan they all go back to there clubs or get sold to other clubs if they do well so we start next season from scratch again how can we ever build a team like this!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)