+ Visit Bolton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nigel Pearson

Nigel Pearson

I've always found him a bit of a pompous c@nt.

The "**** off and die incident" earlier this season was disgusting, but what happened yesterday against Palace was laughable. Maybe even worse than the Pardew incident last season that we never heard the end of.

What a thoroughly vile character!

re: Nigel Pearson

Yes disgusting behaviour the clown thought the lad had knocked him over on purpose it was an accident!

Pearson made a cock of himself in the post match interview, IMO Pearson is a bully and I don't have any sympathy for him.

He should be fined for placing 2 hands around the players neck.

he's a hard guy but after saying on motd I can handle myself well !

I hope that invitation invites every bully criminal to his door step.

He ain't a good talker.

But he was a great defender in his day

But no excuse for what he did.

Imagine if he was holding joey barton down !

that would of kicked off straight away.

I wish Pearson would get him hands around Henderson's neck he's looking for a hard man to stand up to him!

Amen Campo.

Never liked that pr ick, never rated him and to top it he as now got a new swagger since the media are saying he's the next Gerrard, WTF !!!

Trouble is that with premier league teams having depth in abundance, the days of hard men are long gone, no one wants to miss games in case they cant get back in the squad.

Long Live Terry Butcher !

he'd smack any tw at with his head !

even if it was bandaged with blood pouring from his skull

real hard men

Colin Henry is another hard nut too

put you to shame Aberdeenti tter

POST REMOVED

I think it started off as a bit of a joke, a joke that went pear shaped.

I quite like Pearson, he comes across as man who thinks before he speaks, and certainly does not suffer fools gladly.

He admits to being a grumpy sort of bloke. What's wrong with that ? , he doesn't want to be mithered by ****wits. Sounds just my sort of geezer. Plus he doesn't like that arsehole Linneker and his bum chums at Match of the Day.

Can I be arbiter at your long awaited "discussion" with Klassnic ?

Cheers for the offer Eric, noticed 1 of my posts removed from another thread.

i dont think it would ever happen anyway

I am going to take the advise of others on here and wear a thick skin and try not to raise to the bait.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)