+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Results, Table and Chat (Week 25 + FA Cup Semis)

Results, Table and Chat (Week 25 + FA Cup Semis)

A pretty low scoring week but a good one nevertheless for mmniall who picks up the win with 28pts and at the same time advances to the PL FA Cup final against Adventus2012 who squeaks through on the tiebreaker but was dead and buried until Liverpool came up trumps by winning 2-1 for him. curly9 and NeztheMiller round out the podium. Three donkeys with 4pts each this week; fromafar, Rotherman and Tenpast_Chelsea.

Despite his cup disappointment, Blade_Hater takes over at the top of the league but with games in hand NeztheMiller is hitting form and looking threatening

FA Cup Results
    Blade_Hater 14 v mmniall 28
    Adventus2012 15 v LeedsMiller1989 15 (Aventus2012 wins on goals scored by getting 28 spot on with LeedsMiller1989 only having predicted 17)

Independent of whether any games featue in the PL, our FA Cup final will be held the weekend of the FA Cup quarter finals.

Week 25
    Winner: mmniall 28pts 2x6 (Leeds, Luton), 4x2 (Results), 3 (Sturridge), 5 (Weekly Win)
    2nd: curly9 19pts
    3rd:

re: Results, Table and Chat (Week 25 + FA Cup Semis)

Thanks CAMiller.

I'm getting nearer the summit, but I see that you are sneaking up on the rails so I'd better keep an eye on you!