+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: JCH back

re: JCH back

Seems strange that Warnock when in charge at Crystal Palace was looking to put a high bid in for JCH, perhaps he saw a player he could actually turn into a proven striker.

One thing about this board is its never short of laughs

Seriously though,I agree with Rolymiller

He looked good enough when he was smashing that goal in against Leeds.

That said, lets knock one of our own.

Much easier than supporting the lad and believing he will come good.

The lad is a gifted player and deffo one for the future.

Is he good enough right now to play in the first team? I'm not sure about that tbh.

Maybe another loan out for now and take it from there.

UTM!

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERSTALE
    JCH he's in front of Bowery. Get him straight in tomorrow. He's a big, strong player who needs games to keep fit. He'll come good, be important for us rest of season.
    Well no actually he's not in front of Bowery, and if he does not alter his pathetic attitude he will be playing for Maltby very shortly, why do think Evo loaned him out , because he wants him of the books, so he can find a replacement.[/quote]

Could it be that MK Dons manager wanted JCH in front of Bowery. I want him to have that attitude were he knows he's good enough to start. He needs games to get his match fitness/ confidence. Start him tonight it not we'll be to lightweight up front.

Quote Originally Posted by gwru
    JCH he's in front of Bowery. Get him straight in tomorrow. He's a big, strong player who needs games to keep fit. He'll come good, be important for us rest of season.
    Well no actually he's not in front of Bowery, and if he does not alter his pathetic attitude he will be playing for Maltby very shortly, why do think Evo loaned him out , because he wants him of the books, so he can find a replacement.[/quote]

Could it be that MK Dons manager wanted JCH in front of Bowery. I want him to have that attitude were he knows he's good enough to start. He needs games to get his match fitness/ confidence. Start him tonight it not we'll be to lightweight up front.[/quote]

He started up front against Bournemouth alongside Bowery, in his last home start, Bowery was average and JCH was totally anonimous,never got a kick, never won a header, never broke sweat

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12