+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Iwuz Iwuz

re: Iwuz Iwuz

Quote Originally Posted by birminghamborn
    How about the Villa fan who didn't know who Ray Graydon was?
    B B,

Stop intruding with facts that are inconvenient to Bongo's moronic narrative.

Quote Originally Posted by Nushworth
    Iwuz is probably too busy campaigning against UKIP to come on here
    I don't blame him if he did. Racist idiots.[/quote]

Couldn't agree with you more Bongo. Of course UKIP are racist idiots. Thank god their support is minimal.[/quote]

So you are happy for us to continue subsidising the poor countries of Europe, having the leaders of Europe dictate to our industries rules that suit them ?

So you want to continue under the Tories where the bosses at companies stop wages rising, protect shareholders value and yet give themselves massive bonuses ?

Under the Tories they will eventually give in to Europe and lose us our currency without a referendum vote.

Or do you want that WET labour leader in power ?

Nigel Farage is the only decent choice so wake up to it and stop calling the party racists

Quote Originally Posted by Midland_Claret
    Iwuz is probably too busy campaigning against UKIP to come on here
    I don't blame him if he did. Racist idiots.[/quote]

Couldn't agree with you more Bongo. Of course UKIP are racist idiots. Thank god their support is minimal.[/quote]

So you are happy for us to continue subsidising the poor countries of Europe, having the leaders of Europe dictate to our industries rules that suit them ?

So you want to continue under the Tories where the bosses at companies stop wages rising, protect shareholders value and yet give themselves massive bonuses ?

Under the Tories they will eventually give in to Europe and lose us our currency without a referendum vote.

Or do you want that WET labour leader in power ?

Nigel Farage is the only decent choice so wake up to it and stop calling the pa

You are crossing the offensive boundary classing UKIP voters racist with your sweeping statement and also calling N.Farage a charlatan.

He is the most respected of the lot and it is only because you fear the party that you are rubbishing it IMO.

The way N.Farage has handled the abusive mobs in various parts of the country & Scotland shows great character too, much superior to the aggressive behaviour of your party in 2 Jags Prescott.

As you said it is best leave it to anther forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Midland_Claret
    You are crossing the offensive boundary classing UKIP voters racist with your sweeping statement and also calling N.Farage a charlatan.

He is the most respected of the lot and it is only because you fear the party that you are rubbishing it IMO.

The way N.Farage has handled the abusive mobs in various parts of the country & Scotland shows great character too, much superior to the aggressive behaviour of your party in 2 Jags Prescott.

As you said it is best leave it to anther forum.
    I totally agree! Why are many many thousands voting for UKIP therefore including many professionals - so are all these people racists and uneducated! I would say, all these people have simply voted with their feet and see someone standing up for what's right - for once! Those people who say UKIP are racist, or any other, and probably the same people who would do nothing to stop ISIL or keep thinking Putin is going away! By the way, I k

I think it will be a coalition again, of the Tories & UKIP.
    No matter what you think of Farage & UKIP, they're going to surprise us with the amount of people who will vote for them - that's a fact.
    Labour will fail because they have a wet lettuce as their leader, and will pay the penalty for not selecting David Miliband. I think Labour would have succeeded had they chose David Miliband. But not now.

Too true Baggieal, Rusty Lee supports them too.

By and Large a protest vote as there's a very large number of people on these isles sick & tired of the lies from politicians especially the "large" parties who have held power for all these years.

They are all liars.

Fact is that UKIP are a one trick pony with no policies beyond let's get out of Europe - which I happen to agree with, always have always will. So pleased we didn't join the Euro with all that Labour scaremongering about losing 1 million jobs etc, blah, blah, blah.

Back on topic

PS - Iwuz - great to see you posting again.

They have more tricks than you think Nuclear.

Another is to claim back the utility industries, it's time someone stopped these money grabbing foreign owned industries from robbing us.

If it was me I would give them what they paid for them and tell them to disappear.

To be fair I said a disproportionate amount of UKIP supporters are racist, not all. And i didnt say they were uneducated although there us plenty of evidence to demonstrate that is the case. And yes Farage is a charlatan. He will do and say anything to get his hands on power but thank god UKIP are on around 8% in polls and falling. And leaving the EU would be economic insanity, it's a plain and simple fact. The EU is fundamentally a good thing and EU migrants are net contributors to the UK economy so please dont repeat the UKIP lie of 'they are all on benefits'. EU migrants subsidise the idle Brits, not the other way around. And please give me another UKIP policy other than leave the EU. And ideally one that is not funded by the fictional saving we make by leaving the EU.

I just re-read your last post hence the edit. So UKIP will claim back the utility companies from foreign owners. How exactly do they do that? Owned is the key word there. Are they going to steal them? Ridiculous. Th

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)