+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ladesma going to brighton

re: Ladesma going to brighton

Quote Originally Posted by pip_y
    When are the majority of Millers fans going to wake up and realise we simply cannot to pay for the likes of Ledesma. And the management wont pay over the odds. We have to cut our cloth accordingly. Just look at Norwich getting Dorrans on loan with a reported £4m fee to join permanently at the end of the season. We are in the same league but not in the same league financially. I don't want to see the decline we faced before ever again neither do I want us to do a Darlington. Bags of praise to SE, TS and PD for the way the transfers have been conducted thus far.
    Regardless of the finaces, he's no better than what we have. No loss imo.

Quote Originally Posted by pip_y
    When are the majority of Millers fans going to wake up and realise we simply cannot pay for the likes of Ledesma.
    i disagree. we have ward who over the game time looks better than ledesma. we paid a fee for him and can afford his wages. smallwood is a similar example
    im guessing we could also afford hamill and maybe sammon for sim costs.

theres plenty of players around there ability, its finding the value ones that steve is good at

The Gaffer has moved on since he went back to his club...

Things have fell in to place so let's not dwell ...we offered a price it wasn't accepted so the club moves on...

Keep it going Gaffer we're right behind you...well some of us are..

Ledesma is skilful technically but did not use his skill effectively often enough. His decision making was nowhere near as effective as Pringle's and I would pick all our current squad ahead of Ledesma.

I agree with the comments about him not being a relegation scrapper you would want in the trenches. Good prospect and good luck to him but I prefer the players in our current squad.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123