+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Barnsley v's Crewe ****Match Predictions****

re: Barnsley v's Crewe ****Match Predictions****

Mike is 80% wrong...I think!

I don't think I am tbh. If our players were on what you think they are on,nobody would be playing for us only school kids and amateurs..Wait a minute, you could be right!

As regards hijacking threads?

That's a real naive comment to make on this kind of forum as anyone can add any comment they like which then could go on to a more interesting one.

Its pretty obvious that people saying this have never worked in a critical thinking role where the of the game is to keep an open mind.

Even a match predictions thread is a bit childish isn't it?

I had a feeling we would lose at Barnsley but that is off topic now...

As a matter of interest how do you reconcile keeping an open mind with labelling the match prediction thread as childish?

I don't do the match predictions, but other contributors do and clearly enjoy it, why would that be childish to an open mided person?

Quote Originally Posted by DGFG
    As a matter of interest how do you reconcile keeping an open mind with labelling the match prediction thread as childish?

I don't do the match predictions, but other contributors do and clearly enjoy it, why would that be childish to an open mided person?
    An open mind means considering all and every option and then coming to a conclusion based on a personal opinion. But then be willing to change one's mind if the facts change.

Match predictions are well...you know!

Guarantee you they are not on a grand a week

Barnsley v's Crewe ****Match Predictions****

And so another hijacked thread comes to an end !

...Tumbleweed

Not quite.
    Ryan Colclough earns £450/week - as reported in either The Sentinel or Chronicle - from his recent court case, when he was ordered to pay his fine (£800) at £100/week over two months.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123