+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hooray, you scored 2 today

Hooray, you scored 2 today

Hooray, Derby scored 3 :-)

re: Hooray, you scored 2 today

hooray...You've just about secured your play off spot...

Not be long now til us Owls get our seasonal side splitting laughter show when you fck it up again!

Quote Originally Posted by GreasyChipBeattie
    Hooray, Derby scored 3 :-)
    Still in the Lower Leagues ?

Quote Originally Posted by braggyowl
    hooray...You've just about secured your play off spot...

Not be long now til us Owls get our seasonal side splitting laughter show when you fck it up again!
    Yeah choked last year didn’t they hahaha!

….we want a playoff….we want a playoff….we want a playoff

Can jut see HRH prince flatulent googling their next match…..Rochdale…..”bwah bwah…I want my £1 back”

Whats there not to like about the feckless goons

Blimey chaps, I cheer for you scoring a couple of goals for a change and in the interest of fairness, I also cheer for any Derby fans who might be reading and BOOM, I get derogatory remarks about my club.
    I will have to consider carefully whether I should post my congratulations next time you score twice in a game.
    Still, at least I'll have plenty of time to think about it :-)

sorry...you appear to be a kn*b

Far as I know, we're mostly half-friendly with Greasy Chip Buttie...who the f*eck is Greasy Chip Beattie??

That was funny Bluestripe but you've got em mixed up mate...Greasy's aar reight..The Beattie one I mean...He always has a go but it's all in good banter...A good poster tbh well, to say he comes from the dark side and all that.

That was funny Bluestripe but you've got em mixed up mate...Greasy's aar reight..The Beattie one I mean...He always has a go but it's all in good banter...A good poster tbh well, to say he comes from the dark side and all that.
    Morning Braggers.
    Long time no banter!
    You're having a reight weird season this time Mate.
    One minute I'm wanting the top six to win, next I'm wanting the bottom four to win.
    I wish you'd make your mind up whether you're in a play-off campaign or a relegation fight so I know who to cheer for!!
    As always, the offer of a first visit to the new Wembley still stands
    I do hope one year you'll take me up on the offer.
    Then, at least one of us would enjoy the outcome for once!!

Hey up Greasy, I know mate, what a daft season up to now!
    Our defence has been standing it's ground big time up to the last two or three games..Then we decide to gift goals to the opposition all over the place, especially from corners..So bleedin annoying but there you go.

We can't buy a goal for weeks and weeks then suddenly we score two...And give the other side two sloppy goals and a pen to lose the chuffin match!!!!!

Just wanna get this season over with Greasy and start afresh...See what happens then.

Still, one thing's cheered me up...You mentioning Wembley.. ..If you don't do it this season mate (can't see you going up autos now tbh) then you never will.
    I'll have a really good think about taking you up on the offer mi owd but I reckon you know what I'm gonna say eh..

All the best Greasy..

Well that's cleared up that one then!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)