+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Big Thanks to Wolves from Rotherham fan

Big Thanks to Wolves from Rotherham fan

As you may imagine, today is not a good day to be a Rotherham fan but I wanted to say a big thank you to your club and fans for making my son's day as Rotherham mascot, so great, in spite of the result.

From the moment we arrived, we were made to feel very welcome and the staff and your fans were a credit to your club. Thomas had a wonderful time prior to kick off, it is just a shame for him that our team did not compete as they can.

Despite the score however, we leave Wolverhampton with a very high opinion of your club and I hope you have a good end to the season. You certainly played really well today and have some excellent players. Hopefully, if you don't manage to get up and we are able to survive, we might have a more even game against you next season.

Many Thanks

re: Big Thanks to Wolves from Rotherham fan

Quote Originally Posted by moorgatemiller
    As you may imagine, today is not a good day to be a Rotherham fan but I wanted to say a big thank you to your club and fans for making my son's day as Rotherham mascot, so great, in spite of the result.

From the moment we arrived, we were made to feel very welcome and the staff and your fans were a credit to your club. Thomas had a wonderful time prior to kick off, it is just a shame for him that our team did not compete as they can.

Despite the score however, we leave Wolverhampton with a very high opinion of your club and I hope you have a good end to the season. You certainly played really well today and have some excellent players. Hopefully, if you don't manage to get up and we are able to survive, we might have a more even game against you next season.

Many Thanks
    Glad your son had a great time and hope you stop up but we don't play you next season
    On another day you would have scored three !

Many Thanks
    Cracking post that is mate.

Well done to Thomas and all the best for you and family.

Well said, Moorgate, much appreciated comments! Glad your son had an enjoyable experience.

Excellent post Moorgate, the positives always outweigh the negatives from true followers of their side.

Many Thanks
    Really pleased that your boy had a good time (at least at the start) and wanted to thank you for taking the time to post on here.

Great post Moorgate Miller. Thank you for taking the trouble to post. There seems to be good feeling between Millers and Wolves fans, long may that continue.

Good luck for the rest of the season and I hope you stay up!

Nice one matey , I think we had the breaks and it could have been 5-3 or even 4 ,with a bit of luck round the goal you should be OK for this season.

Could I add to this and say that I also dont have any problem with Rotherham. Although I am a Barnsley fan and Rotherham are one of our neighbours and rivals of course

So what do you Wolves fans think of the Millers after that hammering on Satdy, do they look like relegation material ?

Id rather see them stay up ahead of the likes of Millwall & Fulham & Brighton etc..

Quote Originally Posted by Acido
    Could I add to this and say that I also dont have any problem with Rotherham. Although I am a Barnsley fan and Rotherham are one of our neighbours and rivals of course

So what do you Wolves fans think of the Millers after that hammering on Satdy, do they look like relegation material ?

Id rather see them stay up ahead of the likes of Millwall & Fulham & Brighton etc..
    I wasn't at the match Acido, but I wouldn't wish relegation on any team unless it let us off the hook. Certainly Wigan and Blackpool look doomed and at the moment it looks like one of Millwall or Rotherham to join them.

I hope that Rotherham don't go down and get another crack at the Championship next season. I just feel that their fans deserve that!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)