+ Visit Motherwell FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: F A O ,M D, CHAIRMAN AND DIRECTORS OF THE CLUB

re: F A O ,M D, CHAIRMAN AND DIRECTORS OF THE CLUB

Quote Originally Posted by dosser1
    Do the majority want him out ?
    The only way to show what the fans clearly want is after Saturdays game and we have been beaten a protest behind the main stand .Something has to change to save the club so manager has to go . If he has any morals he would put his hands up and walk but there is no chance of that happening but he is an imposter[/quote]

what a load of complete and utter b@llocks frankly. Sack the manager,protest behind the stand - you one of these idiots on saturday that cheered david clarkson on for our opponents and booed lionel ainsworth for us by any chance? You've got a manager and assistant that has identified several key areas we've moaned about for months - fitness and lack of chances for the youth players and have started taking steps to correct them. Brought in 7 new players that have had what 3 games to try adapt to the Scottish game and you're calling for his he

Quote Originally Posted by well_fans
    Do the majority want him out ?
    The only way to show what the fans clearly want is after Saturdays game and we have been beaten a protest behind the main stand .Something has to change to save the club so manager has to go . If he has any morals he would put his hands up and walk but there is no chance of that happening but he is an imposter[/quote]

what a load of complete and utter b@llocks frankly. Sack the manager,protest behind the stand - you one of these idiots on saturday that cheered david clarkson on for our opponents and booed lionel ainsworth for us by any chance? You've got a manager and assistant that has identified several key areas we've moaned about for months - fitness and lack of chances for the youth players and have started taking steps to correct them. Brought in 7 new players that have had what 3 games to try adapt to

Apart from a home game against ST Mirren I cant see us picking up any points home or away in the next 8 games.
    I hope we are relegated rather than face playoffs where we would get a severe doing off any top team in the championship.
    Rangers, hibs or Queen of the south, falkirk would all turn us over.
    So rather than prolong the agony,lets hope we go down being in last place.
    No chance will I B turn this around,start planning for the championship.

I am not asking for him to be sacked but really want him to have a good look at his tactics. I saw team sheet on sat and thought good were going for it with 3 strikers sutton moore and erwin where in reality it was 1 and how we can play the full match with only 1 striker astonishes me surely we should have went all out for equaliser thats what we done against st j with 10 men yet we do nothing against dundee with 11.

[quote="wellowell"]I am not asking for him to be sacked but really want him to have a good look at his tactics. I saw team sheet on sat and thought good were going for it with 3 strikers sutton moore and erwin where in reality it was 1 and how we can play the full match with only 1 striker astonishes me surely we should have went all out for equaliser thats what we done against st j with 10 men yet we do nothing against dundee with 11.[/quote
    Why don't you want him sacked he hasn't got anything right since he took over so come on tell us all why he should stay you must see something nobody else can in this imposter of a manager

Quote Originally Posted by dosser1
    I am not asking for him to be sacked but really want him to have a good look at his tactics. I saw team sheet on sat and thought good were going for it with 3 strikers sutton moore and erwin where in reality it was 1 and how we can play the full match with only 1 striker astonishes me surely we should have went all out for equaliser thats what we done against st j with 10 men yet we do nothing against dundee with 11.[/quote
    Why don't you want him sacked he hasn't got anything right since he took over so come on tell us all why he should stay you must see something nobody else can in this imposter of a manager
    The only case you can make for Bara - and I wouldnt, I'd punt him today - is that we have been so bad under three coaches that no new manager will make a difference. Sacking Bara would just cost more money when we"re doomed anyway.

This season you can count our decent performance

Well put,but from the minute IB was first introduced to us Isuspected it was all down hill from their on in,you are right an older head was needed with a knowledge of the scottish game,not someone bleating on about winning leagues, bloody nonsense,would rather someone came in and excepted the club for what it is and get on with winning points,by hook or by crook to get us into a safery position RELEGATION WILL BE A TOTAL DISASTER,WHAT WOULD IBs spin on that be???
    John Porteous has been a sad loss to the club, more should have been done to keep the guy.

what a load of complete and utter b@llocks frankly. Sack the manager,protest behind the stand - you one of these idiots on saturday that cheered david clarkson on for our opponents and booed lionel ainsworth for us by any chance? [/quote]

Dont agree with protests against manager, why have we not protested against the useless *******s that have done nothing all season, suddenly it is all the new managers fault. I booed Ainsworth on Saturday, you are god dam right I did. Lazy little tit. Shrugging his shoulders because he couldn't be arssed moving for the ball and got it tight from the fans. Him McManus and Ramsden were a disgrace on Saturday...yet again. If you have a protest to remove them from the club I am in. I believe these fkrs are working against the new manager, honestly. You don't collectively down tools like this unless you have an agenda. Maybe they know their period of taking money for nothing is coming to an end. Truly support the guys that are giving it their all for the

I'm still trying to work out what formation that was on Saturday, it sure as hell wasn't 433. Going by how the players looked they didn't know either.

Think we had 4 wingers on at one point. Saturday was atrocious, no denying and the new manager needs to fix it quick or the calls for his head will be too loud to ignore.
    I desperately want him and his new players to turn it around, but we look like we have given up before a ball is kicked.
    I honestly believe he needs to drop the so called experienced guys, continuing with the same core players is madness and utterly predictable.
    We were beaten 4.1 by Dundee earlier in the season with a different manager, but same core players. McManus, Ramsden,Ainsworth and Sutton and Lasley (the later two at least try their best) what has he to lose by dropping them? are the suddenly going to start giving a FK against ICT?...very much doubt it.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)