+ Visit Motherwell FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: F A O ,M D, CHAIRMAN AND DIRECTORS OF THE CLUB

re: F A O ,M D, CHAIRMAN AND DIRECTORS OF THE CLUB

The only point we have take recently was when we were down to 10 men against St.Johnstone when with the young players on we showed a fighting spirit and desire that has been lacking in every other game.So why not start with the 10 that finished that game plus one other,that would at least show the players that if you have the right attitude and drive you should keep your place until your performance level drops or they are injured.Too many players are being selected game after game no matter how bad the have played or not tried a leg.

living in South Africa, I haven't seen any games since IB took over, but given he has only been in the job for 2 months and our club was in a bit of state when he arrived, he really must be truly clueless if we need to fire him now. Surely Les Hutchinson with his proven business skills would work him out as an imposter if he was that bad.

IB surely must try a defence without McManus and a midfield that includes Dom Thomas for a few games

Quote Originally Posted by andyss1886
    Think we had 4 wingers on at one point. Saturday was atrocious, no denying and the new manager needs to fix it quick or the calls for his head will be too loud to ignore.
    I desperately want him and his new players to turn it around, but we look like we have given up before a ball is kicked.
    I honestly believe he needs to drop the so called experienced guys, continuing with the same core players is madness and utterly predictable.
    We were beaten 4.1 by Dundee earlier in the season with a different manager, but same core players. McManus, Ramsden,Ainsworth and Sutton and Lasley (the later two at least try their best) what has he to lose by dropping them? are the suddenly going to start giving a FK against ICT?...very much doubt it.
    We were beaten 4-1 by Dundee earlier in the season with the SAME manager.
    We were beaten 3-1 by Dundee earlier in the season with a different manager.
    Let's keep it factual.

Let's keep it factual.[/quote]

Thanks for the correction Stato... Sorry for being 1 goal out, the collage of doings we have had this season makes it easy for me to forget the odd goal. Lets not fall out over it eh.

Quote Originally Posted by andyss1886
    Let's keep it factual.
    Thanks for the correction Stato... Sorry for being 1 goal out, the collage of doings we have had this season makes it easy for me to forget the odd goal. Lets not fall out over it eh.[/quote]

Indeed not. I'm just a sad statto, lol, and a deeply worried Well fan at the lack of logic in team selection from our new manager. How can the beefy looking Nathan Thomas junp ahead of Dom Thomas at Dingwall when young Dom had just created our only point of the year and then he finally includes Moore on Sat and doesn't play him up front???

I know Johnny, I hear you mate, it's horrible going to games just now. As I said before, and sure most fans would agree I really want the guy to succeed, and new players to give us something to shout about. Get us out of this mess and start afresh.
    Agree about recent games, formation was mental on Sat, and didn't do him any favours.
    If he has not realised by now the McManus, Ramsden, Ainsworths can not be trust he will be a goner. That's my opinion, these guys and a few more are undermining the club by their simple lack of desire, which brings the rest down.
    We are knee deep in the brown stuff matey, not good

Quote Originally Posted by director
    What are your thoughts on whats going on,surely you guys cannot be happy with the results and performance of the team since Mr Barraclough was appointed,please come forward and let us the fans know what the heck is going on or going to happen,does Mr Barraclough know the majority of fans want him out.
    jeez calm down...where do you get that the majority of fans want him out????

Quote Originally Posted by stoneyatvt
    What are your thoughts on whats going on,surely you guys cannot be happy with the results and performance of the team since Mr Barraclough was appointed,please come forward and let us the fans know what the heck is going on or going to happen,does Mr Barraclough know the majority of fans want him out.
    jeez calm down...where do you get that the majority of fans want him out????[/quote]
    Cmon then Stoney maybe you can tell us why he should stay 1point from 24 you had better make it good

Glad Les Hutchison is giving the fans a tad more time to step up to the plate than you are mate.Ridiculous post imo and not with sat win hindsight.aye lets pay the manager and assistant off for the remaider of their contracts .Oh dear !

Whilst I can appreciate peoples frustration, there really is some nonsensical bulsh1t getting spouted here.

Emotions often get in the way of proper application of sense, so, what are the facts of the matter?

-Performances have been poor since what July last year?
    -Injury restrictions have blighted ability of squad selection.
    -Throughout the season, there has been an apparent lack of player motivation or morale transcending three managerial/lead coach reigns.

Users of this forum have almost unanimously been calling for change in ownership, team manager, available squad selection and that work is done to improve overall player fitness. All of which have been achieved.

So, with only a short time for these major structural changes to bed in, there is the obvious necessity that the club swiftly yield a return. But to make statements like "I hope we come bottom" or to call for a demonstration outside the main stand are (as well meant I'm sure) deeply idiotic.

Organisations take months

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)