+ Visit Motherwell FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: F A O ,M D, CHAIRMAN AND DIRECTORS OF THE CLUB

F A O ,M D, CHAIRMAN AND DIRECTORS OF THE CLUB

What are your thoughts on whats going on,surely you guys cannot be happy with the results and performance of the team since Mr Barraclough was appointed,please come forward and let us the fans know what the heck is going on or going to happen,does Mr Barraclough know the majority of fans want him out.

re: F A O ,M D, CHAIRMAN AND DIRECTORS OF THE CLUB

Quote Originally Posted by director
    What are your thoughts on whats going on,surely you guys cannot be happy with the results and performance of the team since Mr Barraclough was appointed,please come forward and let us the fans know what the heck is going on or going to happen,does Mr Barraclough know the majority of fans want him out.

In terms of what are the thoughts 'since IB was appointed' That sounds like before he was appointed we were serving up lashings of milk and honey. We weren't.

Appreciate we're all frustrated but the gaffer inherited a pile of 5hite and only a couple of weeks ago brought in some of his own players. There's something dark and smelly at the club, has been for a while. Easy to blame it all on one man. Personal view we shouldn't.

Do the majority want him out ?

using the club forums,and other forms of social media,and listening to the views of others at sats match,would lead me to think a mojority are unhappy with him as manager,based on results and performance of the team.

Speaking for myself I think the manager deserves more time,he took on a team of players who appeared to be at odds with each other.He hasn't been able to gain stability with putting out the same team week on week due to a list of injuries that would have finished most teams.He has IMO until the split to show that he is in charge and stamp his authority on the players by turning performances and effort around.The players he inherited have certainly let him down and the players he has brought in have only had two games to adapt to the Scottish game.Bringing in another manager would not change the attitude of the so called established/experienced players in the team who have lost the desire/heart for the dog fight we find ourselves in.

Not sure I'd agree with your analysis - seems a fairly small group you've sampled.
    My own take is the guy's just in the door, has taken charge of a disjointed bunch and needs to be given a few more games before any witch-hunt kicks in.
    So far the jury's out IMO.

One thing i dont get is IB says team working hard on stopping the mistakes made in game before clear to me that trying to defend cross balls and defending in general isnt really getting to the defence.

This sack the manager is an utter joke thats not going to help the cause at all.I honestly dont know what to say just utterly gash i honestly just dont get it.

Quote Originally Posted by director
    I don't know who carried out the poll, "most of the fans want him out"...beg to disagree, he needs a bit of time to see what he and his players can do. Regardless of what Bill Shankley said, it is not a matter of life ans death it is only a game!

Quote Originally Posted by Half_Can_Dan
    One thing i dont get is IB says team working hard on stopping the mistakes made in game before clear to me that trying to defend cross balls and defending in general isnt really getting to the defence.

This sack the manager is an utter joke thats not going to help the cause at all.I honestly dont know what to say just utterly gash i honestly just dont get it.
    Do you get the fact that we have taken 1 point from the last 24 went from 3rd bottom to rock bottom have brought in players who should never get near a Motherwell shirt and who is responsible IB that's why to survive he has to go the man is an imposter

Quote Originally Posted by markymfc
    Do the majority want him out ?
    The only way to show what the fans clearly want is after Saturdays game and we have been beaten a protest behind the main stand .Something has to change to save the club so manager has to go . If he has any morals he would put his hands up and walk but there is no chance of that happening but he is an imposter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)