+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: BOWYER OUT

re: BOWYER OUT

Quote Originally Posted by Howie5o
    Yep thats the final straw and i do believe if it wasnt for the cup run the fans would have turned on GB a lot sooner.

A change required because GB has simply not progressed one bit.

Like a broken record ..

His squad
    His team selections
    His tactics
    His failures

No excuses now ..Norwich footballed us to death at times without the killer blow,yet still did enough to take three points.
    It was literally men against boys at times and it does make you wonder whats going on down at Brockhall.

To put him in charge for another season is a bigger risk than bringing someone(anyone) in .
    Like many others I have wondered for a long time now just what is going on down at Brockhall holiday camp (as that how I have become to think of it).
    I just get the feeling the squad are quite happy to turn up and go through the motions comfy in the knowledge there is no real pressure to put a collective shift in. This being a seeming reflection of GB's e

terry butcher`s record in english football isn`t very good from my memory, but to be fair he is the right type of character. i wouldn`t be totally against giving him a chance.

the last manager that we had that played heriocally for england with a bloodied headband didn`t work out to well though..

Quote Originally Posted by Despair
    Yep thats the final straw and i do believe if it wasnt for the cup run the fans would have turned on GB a lot sooner.

A change required because GB has simply not progressed one bit.

Like a broken record ..

His squad
    His team selections
    His tactics
    His failures

No excuses now ..Norwich footballed us to death at times without the killer blow,yet still did enough to take three points.
    It was literally men against boys at times and it does make you wonder whats going on down at Brockhall.

To put him in charge for another season is a bigger risk than bringing someone(anyone) in .
    Like many others I have wondered for a long time now just what is going on down at Brockhall holiday camp (as that how I have become to think of it).
    I just get the feeling the squad are quite happy to turn up and go through the motions comfy in the knowledge there is no real pressure to put a collective shift i

actually wouldn`t paul lambert be a decent shout..? he knows how to organise a defence..

scoring goals might be a problem though..

Quote Originally Posted by jordan12rhodes
    actually wouldn`t paul lambert be a decent shout..? he knows how to organise a defence..

scoring goals might be a problem though..
    I must admit, I paused at his too, but he's another who has attracted mixed responses from fans.
    What about Shearer or Souness?

souness would be my no1 every day of the week, i loved how we played under him, silk and steel, wonderful at times to watch, but..

1. i think he`s done as a manager, and

2. souness going to india at venky`s beckoning..? can`t see it..

as for shearer..? err nope. another rookie

souness would be my no1 every day of the week, i loved how we played under him, silk and steel, wonderful at times to watch, but..

I think they'd double our wage-bill as well!

Quote Originally Posted by AucklandRover

I think they'd double our wage-bill as well![/quote]

too true.

you got me really down in the dumps now mentioning souey, if only.. the memories of playing celtic off the park at their place(how did they win.?)

We do need to try someone new , but I`d leave it till the end of the season now .
    like we did with souness, better to bring a new man in mid season actually and give him time to asess his player prior to the new season..[/quote]

I have to agree with Saxo on this. Albeit, with a heavy heart.

Quote Originally Posted by DanRrr
    We do need to try someone new , but I`d leave it till the end of the season now .
    like we did with souness, better to bring a new man in mid season actually and give him time to asess his player prior to the new season..[/quote]

I have to agree with Saxo on this. Albeit, with a heavy heart.[/quote]

but you just said on the other thread..

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)