+ Visit Tottenham Hotspur FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: hahahaha

re: hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by LoughtonYid
    the gap is closing very fast,in fact i would say we are now better as a team, only fat sam is holding us back,man for man i would only take your keeper,rest are just Ordinary players,so future is bright for west ham OS here we come. as for fools quoting net that fine if you have a share in the club as what fan gives a toss about spending.good to see you back loughton not seen or heard from you in months, is it because of the final you got out of bed.
    As I said before matey, keep off the drugs they are ******* your mind up, not ONE sane person would agree with the ill informed idiotic drivel you are spouting and unless you really are a fool you know it.[/quote]

Yeah totally agree with you Christian Erikssen is pissed on by Noble Nolan and Downing. Joey Obrien is steaks ahead of Kyle Walker , Andy Carroll Harry who?.

You're right who gives a shot about net spend Spurs have sp

i see what you did,named our subs,cresswell and jenkinson are better than walker and rose,Erikssen is a one trick pony a good free-taker,nothing else,sakho and cheating kane are in the same boat 1st season,you're keeper is good but he will be gone next season.anyways my crystal ball is telling me its a bad week down at the lane,lucky sunday, nice trip to italy,and a big win for chelsea.will a good season count if you dont finish 4th.

Quote Originally Posted by connelljj
    i see what you did,named our subs,cresswell and jenkinson are better than walker and rose,Erikssen is a one trick pony a good free-taker,nothing else,sakho and cheating kane are in the same boat 1st season,you're keeper is good but he will be gone next season.anyways my crystal ball is telling me its a bad week down at the lane,lucky sunday, nice trip to italy,and a big win for chelsea.will a good season count if you dont finish 4th.
    West Ham don't have a player called Jenkinson. Yes I rate young Cresswell ahead of our fullbacks tbh so far this season it's next season that's the test for him and West Ham

fair point,but carl is a west ham player for the season,and we will buy him,anyway time to get some guinness,cheers.

fair point,but carl is a west ham player for the season,and we will buy him,anyway time to get some guinness,cheers.

With the amount of s**t you have written in this thread alone, it is blatantly clear that you have had far too much Guinness already mate.

I noticed that you chose to completely ignore all of my valid points regarding the rubbish you posted earlier implying that West Ham and Everton are as good as Spurs, despite your big spending Spurs dig, then in the next post you totally contradict that by stating that fans don't give a s**t about how much money is spent by their club, so which one is it then.

He's an Arsenal player and not a great one imo I prefer Walker but don't overly rate either.

West Ham have 5 or 6 decent players and a squad full of mediocres. Reid and Song are you're best and they are unlikely to remain next season. Downing is shot now he's been playing like a 15 million pound player but will revert to type like always. Your last season's Everton a few perforing above their level a couple of effective loans but it will take 60-70 million to remain on the same level and 100 million to be progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Superstaryid
    West Ham fans associated to this site are such sad acts and it's a shame because in the real world where people haves and faces The Hammers fans are alright.

it's desperate attempt after desperate attempt to cause a stir on here.

The blind irrational hatred of Spurs and it's fans by the mongrels on here is idiotic.

If Chelsea do manage to lift the Carling Cup you just know there is gonna be a swarm of idiots on here piggy backing on the back of Chelsea' s success.

Why have the Hammers picked us as their poster boys? I'm always bemused by it, there are several other teams in London why do they reserve a special hatred for us or why don't they have similar hatred for Arsenal or Chelsea or even QPR,Palace, Fulham?
    " the mongrels on here is idiotic"..
    Given whats happened with Kevin Kilbane the above comment doesnt seem appropriate doesnt it Superstar*** ?

Quote Originally Posted by KetterinHammer
    West Ham fans associated to this site are such sad acts and it's a shame because in the real world where people haves and faces The Hammers fans are alright.

The blind irrational hatred of Spurs and it's fans by the mongrels on here is idiotic.

If Chelsea do manage to lift the Carling Cup you just know there is gonna be a swarm of idiots on here piggy backing on the back of Chelsea' s success.

Why have the Hammers picked us as their poster boys? I'm always bemused by it, there are several other teams in London why do they reserve a special hatred for us or why don't they have similar hatred for Arsenal or Chelsea or even QPR,Palace, Fulham?
    Given whats happened with Kevin Kilbane the above comment doesnt seem appropriate doesnt it Superstar*** ?[/quote]

Sorr

Quote Originally Posted by Superstaryid

Given whats happened with Kevin Kilbane the above comment doesnt seem

Quote Originally Posted by KetterinHammer

Given whats happen

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)