+ Visit Tottenham Hotspur FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: hahahaha

re: hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by KetterinHammer
    West Ham fans associated to this site are such sad acts and it's a shame because in the real world where people haves and faces The Hammers fans are alright.

it's desperate attempt after desperate attempt to cause a stir on here.

The blind irrational hatred of Spurs and it's fans by the mongrels on here is idiotic.

If Chelsea do manage to lift the Carling Cup you just know there is gonna be a swarm of idiots on here piggy backing on the back of Chelsea' s success.

Why have the Hammers picked us as their poster boys? I'm always bemused by it, there are several other teams in London why do they reserve a special hatred for us or why don't they have similar hatred for Arsenal or Chelsea or even QPR,Palace, Fulham?
    " the mongrels on here is idiotic"..
    Given whats happen

Quote Originally Posted by LoughtonYid
    West Ham fans associated to this site are such sad acts and it's a shame because in the real world where people haves and faces The Hammers fans are alright.

The blind irrational hatred of Spurs and it's fans by the mongrels on here is idiotic.

If Chelsea do manage to lift the Carling Cup you just know there is gonna be a swarm of idiots on here piggy backing on the back of Chelsea' s success.

Why have the Hammers picked us as their poster boys? I'm always bemused by it, there are several other teams in London why do they reserve a special hatred for us or why don't they have similar hatred for Arsenal or Chelsea or even QPR,Palace, Fulham?
    " the

Quote Originally Posted by Superstaryid
    fair point,but carl is a west ham player for the season,and we will buy him,anyway time to get some guinness,cheers.
    He's an Arsenal player and not a great one imo I prefer Walker but don't overly rate either.

West Ham have 5 or 6 decent players and a squad full of mediocres. Reid and Song are you're best and they are unlikely to remain next season. Downing is shot now he's been playing like a 15 million pound player but will revert to type like always. Your last season's Everton a few perforing above their level a couple of effective loans but it will take 60-70 million to remain on the same level and 100 million to be progressive[/quote]so has spurs had progressive football since bale left and as you did spend over 100m on new players?

Quote Originally Posted by connelljj
    fair point,but carl is a west ham player for the season,and we will buy him,anyway time to get some guinness,cheers.
    He's an Arsenal player and not a great one imo I prefer Walker but don't overly rate either.

West Ham have 5 or 6 decent players and a squad full of mediocres. Reid and Song are you're best and they are unlikely to remain next season. Downing is shot now he's been playing like a 15 million pound player but will revert to type like always. Your last season's Everton a few perforing above their level a couple of effective loans but it will take 60-70 million to remain on the same level and 100 million to be progressive[/quote]so has spurs had progressive football since bale left and as you did spend over 100m on new players?[/quote]

I think we are on about the same level but it's an entirely different scenario because S

West Ham have 5 or 6 decent players and a squad full of mediocres. Reid and Song are you're best and they are unlikely to remain next season. Downing is shot now he's been playing like a 15 million pound player but will revert to type like always. Your last season's Everton a few perforing above their level a couple of effective loans but it will take 60-70 million to remain on the same level and 100 million to be progressive[/quote]so has spurs had progressive football since bale left and as you did spend over 100m on new players?[/quote]

I think we are on about the same level

"we are not far of a very good side."

About 11 miles I would say me old china!!

[quote="davee59"

About 11 miles I would say me old china!! [/quote]so is your post telling me you think spurs are a good side?.dave from only fools and horses.

Quote Originally Posted by connelljj

West Ham have 5 or 6 decent players and a squad full of mediocres. Reid and Song are you're best and they are unlikely to remain next season. Downing is shot now he's been playing like a 15 million pound player but will revert to type like always. Your last season's Everton a few perforing above their level a couple of effective loans but it will take 60-70 million to remain on the same level and 100 million to be progressive[/quote]so has spurs had progressive football since bale left and as you did spend over 100m on new players

i cant agree downing is crap,was a good player before liverpool,back to his best this season,check stats, sam is playing him out wide,to play nolan,,reid will stay i was told, waiting for sam to leave.arsenal dont want jen,so i say 8m,song is worth the 12m or so,we are ok in most positions,it sam and subs that are poor.spurs need two full- backs,and good midfielder,and two top strikers,i dont rate kane ssn think he is the best since slide pan and he is english,we had it with townsend and co last season.new kid on the block.

Well said by you, SSY. You can just imagine what criticism and scorn we'd have been getting over the years if Abromavich had taken over Spurs when he bought Chelsea as his toy. We'd never hear the end of us b

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)