+ Visit Tottenham Hotspur FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: hahahaha

re: hahahaha

cliffyboy, i was sure it would be devon that would come in with that reply...but if you read my post i like spurs as a club its that fans that make me sick,spurs fans are gullible,stupid imbeciles, boring little nobodies, and pathetic people,who after sunday will be shouting sack the boss.spurs fans has completely lost perspective with how poor the premier is yet will say spurs are a top side with great players, which in fact out side spurs, fans will tell you the keeper is good rest are poor premier players.anyways cheltenham is around the corner time to win a few bob,have a good weekend.

In that case, irrespective of your childish comments about Spurs fans, yes or no to the question that if Abromavich had bought Spurs instead of Chelsea, as his plaything, would you be accusing us of having just bought the trophies that Chelsea have since 'won'?

Bear in mind, if he had bought us, according to your own reply below, you'd have to be admitting that Spurs are a top side with great players.

if Abromavich had bought Spurs,or any other club, to me it does'nt matter,its the love of the club that will matter,if we get taken over by a Abromavich in 2016 it will still be west ham the club i love. i feel spurs missed the boat with harry,the club was going places only one or two star players away from a very good side,thats history my friend and in the past.i work in a very big office where 99% of the men follow a team,we have 4 spurs fans, who will say easy for spurs this weekend 4-0 or more,city utd and chelsea will say if we get the 3pts they will be happy.my own brother is spurs, same,easy, will text if spurs win,will hide if you lose.yes i agree city chelsea and utd.are a top side in england due to money,but i would rather watch arsenal than any of the three.if Abromavich had bought spurs,yes no doubt you would now be a top english club,but that's a silly question as he did'nt.anyways what is stopping spurs from spending like chelsea,as you are the best run club in the premi

Bring that net in Conn, you have a bumper catch sir.

[quote="connelljj"]if Abromavich had bought Spurs,or any other club, to me it does'nt matter,its the love of the club that will matter,if we get taken over by a Abromavich in 2016 it will still be west ham the club i love. i feel spurs missed the boat with harry,the club was going places only one or two star players away from a very good side,thats history my friend and in the past.i work in a very big office where 99% of the men follow a team,we have 4 spurs fans, who will say easy for spurs this weekend 4-0 or more,city utd and chelsea will say if we get the 3pts they will be happy.my own brother is spurs, same,easy, will text if spurs win,will hide if you lose.yes i agree city chelsea and utd.are a top side in england due to money,but i would rather watch arsenal than any of the three.if Abromavich had bought spurs,yes no doubt you would now be a top english club,but that's a silly question as he did'nt.anyways what is stopping spurs from spending like ch

The question I asked you was would you be accusing Spurs of having bought those trohpies if he'd bought Spurs,...no is my answer,as a club i said in many post i like spurs,its the fans i dislike,i guess i could get over the fans. i like to see the best team in england win,no matter what they spend,not to long ago we had a top 4 of chelsea,utd liverpool and arsenal,every season,thats gone due to city getting money,which was good for the league.

did you answer my question,win or well run club?

If Spurs were bought by a Sugar Daddy I'd be hard pushed to remain a supporter I would always have an affection with Spurs but I'd probably be inclined to support Cordoba or Sevilla who are my local(ish)teams. Any success by PSG Chelsea City or any other chequebook football teams success just feels hollow to me completely artifical and just kills the sporting element of football. As a purist I'd love to see at least 10 academy players in each Premier league squad as a rule the more English lads the better.

Chelsea fans are not the same at all you were lucky if 15000 turned up 15 years ago now they are apparently one of the best supported in the world. Plastics

If Spurs were bought by a Sugar Daddy I'd be hard pushed to remain a supporter I would always have an affection with Spurs...dont understand that,as i would love west ham if we were premier or league two,look at man city 1963 second div,with a big fan base,now a top english club,why you hate chelsea over money is a puzzle as chelsea were winning in the 50s 60s 70s right up to the present day,most kids watching sky sports will follow the top team,that why city chelsea and utd will have a lot of plastics as you call them.my dad is west ham so i had no choice yes i agree i did love to see the joe cole,rio lamps,etc,but these days are also gone due to the flow of foreign players now in the premier.chelsea Average attendances going back to the 90s to present is between 30,000 and 40,000 is that so bad?

Quote Originally Posted by hammeredhome
    Bring that net in Conn, you have a bumper catch sir.
    My god they're really crawling out of the woodwork on this thread!

What's the matter boys?

Your new site not intellectually stimulating enough for you that you have to come on here?

Tell you what Bogtrotter I feel so sorry for you and that total dick from Kettering which is a ****hole btw after getting such a mauling from Loughton, Cliffy and SSY that I'll give you a tip for Cheltenham.

The New One will leave them all standing up the hill!

Now f@@@ off!!!

Nice to hear from you Cliffy!

the clown has a arrived.
    I could eat a bowl of alphabet soup and **** out a smarter statement than that.devon...If you're gonna be a smartass, first you have to be smart. Otherwise you're just an ass. i bet Your family tree is a cactus because everybody on it is a *****,the new one is it kane you're talking about.anyway after today it will be the worse week of your sad life,only one getting a mauling will be the spuds.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)