+ Visit Tottenham Hotspur FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: hahahaha

hahahaha

its funny

re: hahahaha

god help us if you ever get to the champs league final, - view external link

Quote Originally Posted by connelljj
    god help us if you ever get to the champs league final,

Even funnier coming from a fan of West Ham United a little no mark club, that actually had an "open top bus parade" for a promotion play off win.

1980 > 35 years and counting.

well we did wait until we won,check out twitter so many having a laugh,how is the ground sharing going U.P. would be my choice,

West Ham fans associated to this site are such sad acts and it's a shame because in the real world where people haves and faces The Hammers fans are alright.

it's desperate attempt after desperate attempt to cause a stir on here.

The blind irrational hatred of Spurs and it's fans by the mongrels on here is idiotic.

If Chelsea do manage to lift the Carling Cup you just know there is gonna be a swarm of idiots on here piggy backing on the back of Chelsea' s success.

Why have the Hammers picked us as their poster boys? I'm always bemused by it, there are several other teams in London why do they reserve a special hatred for us or why don't they have similar hatred for Arsenal or Chelsea or even QPR,Palace, Fulham?

the answer is easy,we dont hate the club,but we do hate the fans,as for years now you think your a big club,my dad will say yes 60/61 maybe,how many times have i read on here ye will win 4-0, 5-0 no repect for other fans or clubs.for all the money you spend over the last ten years you are no better than west ham or everton,way behind chelsea, utd,liverpool and arsenal,.and dont quote net it means dam all.most west ham fans are honest,cant say the same for spurs fans,and devon is the top clown in all this.

And you call us deluded ! No better than West Ham over the last 10 years ? I'd imagine we probably have over 150 more premier league points than West Ham in the last 10 years and that's not even including the points we gained when you were in the second tier.

We are also in Europe in a cup final and 5 points ahead this season despite playing at least 15 more games.

Of course net spend is different to gross spend it's probably the stupidest thing I've ever heard. West Hams net spend is 100 million higher than Tottenham over the last 5 years btw. Goodnight

season, when Newcastle finished 5th
    the answer is easy,we dont hate the club,but we do hate the fans,as for years now you think your a big club,my dad will say yes 60/61 maybe,how many times have i read on here ye will win 4-0, 5-0 no repect for other fans or clubs.for all the money you spend over the last ten years you are no better than west ham or everton,way behind chelsea, utd,liverpool and arsenal,.and dont quote net it means dam all.most west ham fans are honest,cant say the same for spurs fans,and devon is the top clown in all this.
    Typical ill informed drivel from a bitter and twisted Hammer, no better than West Ham or Everton ffs, apart from last season Spurs have consistently finished above Everton and they have not had to endure 10 or more Europa League games a season, this season they have had to play extra games and it has knocked the ******** out of them.

As for Spurs not being better than West Ham keep off t

the gap is closing very fast,in fact i would say we are now better as a team, only fat sam is holding us back,man for man i would only take your keeper,rest are just Ordinary players,so future is bright for west ham OS here we come. as for fools quoting net that fine if you have a share in the club as what fan gives a toss about spending.good to see you back loughton not seen or heard from you in months, is it because of the final you got out of bed.

the gap is closing very fast,in fact i would say we are now better as a team, only fat sam is holding us back,man for man i would only take your keeper,rest are just Ordinary players,so future is bright for west ham OS here we come. as for fools quoting net that fine if you have a share in the club as what fan gives a toss about spending.good to see you back loughton not seen or heard from you in months, is it because of the final you got out of bed.
    As I said before matey, keep off the drugs they are ******* your mind up, not ONE sane person would agree with the ill informed idiotic drivel you are spouting and unless you really are a fool you know it.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)