+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: BOWYER IN

BOWYER IN

Till end of season anyhow, no matter what happens he at least deserves to leave with his C/V untarnished.

Enough said

re: BOWYER IN

My worry with Bowyer getting pushed is what would he replaced with. He will not take the team to the top 6, but I don't think he would take the team down either. Only if the likes of a proven manager with bags of self motivation that rubs off on all around them were to be an option, would I say do it now and let them prepare for next season. That won't happen, so I agree Pat

Yes sir I agree he has stabilised a sinking ship and brought in some very good players for peanuts so deserves respect for that
    Must go when the season ends though I know the players have not performed this season but the buck always stops with the manager and failure to deliver improvement on last season is not good enough considering he has kept the squad the same.

Bounce,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Great win before kicking some scouse ass.

Quote Originally Posted by joinerpat
    Pat - can you send me a case of whatever you've been drinking.
    (If you submit one more post expressing some form of optimism, I will ask the moderators to ban you on the grounds that you are completely out of step with the general tone and mood of Rovers supporters).

Quote Originally Posted by AucklandRover
    Pat - can you send me a case of whatever you've been drinking.
    (If you submit one more post expressing some form of optimism, I will ask the moderators to ban you on the grounds that you are completely out of step with the general tone and mood of Rovers supporters).[/quote]

Not had a drink since Tuesday, so I will put it down to withdrawal symptoms Auck's, only Alf and Dunnit have succeeded in getting me banned from a site,,,!! Hull/Burnley and they are both dingles, so you are never gonna sway Cloggy your way .

On a more serious note GB get's Doneil Henry on loan from Big Sam and hey-presto we get 3 points, too late was the cry from some, but for my tuppenworth lets finish the season without all the doom and gloom...

Im with robin on this one. Curiously enough,on the economical side I think Bowyer has added quite a bit of value to the squad by bringing in players like e.g.Marshall & Gestede. Sort of not quite Arsene Wenger but better costed(a Venkys prerequisite).

Unfortunately he appears to have no motivational skills whatsoever.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)