+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Deano.

Deano.

This class player left us 4 years ago today.

R.I.P.Pal..

Linky will make you think about life.
    Happy viewing guys. - view external link

re: Deano.

stevo

link not working , too many http thingies

hope this one does - view external link

Gone, but definately not forgotten.

RIP Deano.

Probably one of the greatest Wolves centre backs it's been my Privelege to see live and that includes Frank Munro!
    I would have loved to have seen you play along side Joleon Lescott.
    Thanks for the memories the one I'll treasure is your winner at Oakwell late on in a game there '98 and the scenes that ensued!!

The thing that pisse s me off is that an actor who has died gets more replies on a thread than one of the best centre backs that has played for our club. No wonder that this board is going to rat_s hit.

Quote Originally Posted by unclesteve
    The thing that pisse s me off is that an actor who has died gets more replies on a thread than one of the best centre backs that has played for our club. No wonder that this board is going to rat_s hit.
    Probably because Dean Richards died four years ago and Nimoy died today?

Go back four years and there will probably be a good many posts on here expressing condolences when he died.

Quote Originally Posted by wolves71
    hope you don't mind stevo/ gav

Long highlights of the Derby match in which he scored a brace, including a 90' equalizer. It'll be 20 years since this in April. First goals for Wolves as he had just joined on loan a few weeks earlier. - view external link

Use Rossler was on Sky the other day and he was choosing a team of the best players he had ever played with. Predictably most of them were German Internationals. However he put Deano in as his centre half. Gone but not forgotten.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)