+ Visit Motherwell FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just an observation

re: Just an observation

Josh law had great game today. Thought the boy Johnson had a few good touches, once he gets up to speed he could be useful. I like the look of Conor Grant, the boy from everton, he looks a really good player. Onwards and upwards.

Thought over the past few weeks Ramsden has been p155 poor with little application, today he looked a different player had a decent game...also skippy made skippy a happy man on a Saturday night first in a few months.

Quote Originally Posted by skippy91
    Thought over the past few weeks Ramsden has been p155 poor with little application, today he looked a different player had a decent game...also skippy made skippy a happy man on a Saturday night first in a few months.
    Thought today Ramsden showed what he is a Liability ,we can't afford to get men sent off really silly .He is never a full back left or right so let's see who gets the gig at left back next sat

Just an observation...Where is LSM

Quote Originally Posted by dosser1
    Thought today Ramsden showed what he is a Liability ,we can't afford to get men sent off really silly .He is never a full back left or right so let's see who gets the gig at left back next sat[/quote]

Have to say I agree mate I thought Ramsden was a bit of a bomb scare.

Stevie I have no problem with people spouting doom and gloom yourself included as we have been pants all season but when we actually put in a good performance it would be nice for them to come on and acknowledge it because trust me if we had lost and been 3 points behind we would have heard from them and we all no who they are

Quote Originally Posted by bheron
    Just an observation...Where is LSM
    He'll be on he never hides to be fair to him...anyway Im sure like the rest of us he felt like a pig in sh1t at the improvement... we just need to keep it going. It depresses me that today was the first game Ive felt entertained all season but please god make sure its not the last.

Quote Originally Posted by wellowell
    Stevie I have no problem with people spouting doom and gloom yourself included as we have been pants all season but when we actually put in a good performance it would be nice for them to come on and acknowledge it because trust me if we had lost and been 3 points behind we would have heard from them and we all no who they are
    As I said mate most will appear. When you come into the house blazzin mad at our efforts you need to get it out your system so its understandable that when its horrendous the messageboard is buzzin with frenzied comment.

Quote Originally Posted by steviex
    Good points, well made. When people moan, it is only because the 'Well mean that much to them
    As I said mate most will appear. When you come into the house blazzin mad at our efforts you need to get it out your system so its understandable that when its horrendous the messageboard is buzzin with frenzied comment.[/quote]

In the main I see most of the usual contributers.Not quite sure who these people are you are referring to. Okay LSM likes a moan and hes not on so what.Hes probably being resuscitated at Wishy General after our win.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)