+ Visit Motherwell FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Interesting Comments From McCall...

Interesting Comments From McCall...

When asked if he was interested in the Rangers job. He said a lot of things need to be taken into consideration and he really enjoys his role with the Scotland squad. Don't know if he was inferring he'd need to give it up to take the Rangers job. If so would seem a strange pre requisite.

re: Interesting Comments From McCall...

I have no doubt he wants the Rangers Job. I think if it came to it, he would give up the Scotland Job

With the state they are in the last thing they need is this buffoon. So aye go for it..

As much he is responsible for some very poor signings, he was continually told to slash the budget. He was given ****** all to work with and until this season did a stellar job.

Personally I think we're too quick to blame it all on McCall.

Good luck to him, if he goes to the newco he will need it.

Quote Originally Posted by bheron
    I have no doubt he wants the Rangers Job. I think if it came to it, he would give up the Scotland Job
    Why would he need to give the Scotland job up? Would it detract from his club duties?

I am sorry, but I am not on of those that blame him for the position we find ourselves in. I think that he is the reason that we did as well over the last few years. But that has all been gone over countless times, and I know most people don't agree. It is all in the past now, and I wish him well wherever he ends up, even if it is with one half of the bigot brothers.

No offence intended, but this debate's an irrelevance IMO. He's gone.

Quote Originally Posted by meister1991
    As much he is responsible for some very poor signings, he was continually told to slash the budget.
    Contrary to popular belief his budget was not slashed in the past 2 or 3 years. Fact.

Quote Originally Posted by sieb1886
    With respect the original post was not seeking comment about his efforts for us, more why he would need to leave the Scotland post if he took the Rangers job which seemed to be his inference in the interview.

Quote Originally Posted by mix106
    With respect the original post was not seeking comment about his efforts for us, more why he would need to leave the Scotland post if he took the Rangers job which seemed to be his inference in the interview.[/quote]

Funny how in some cases when we deviate from the point, it becomes an "interesting debate" in others such as this the inference is "stick to the point I'm making" just wondering what is the correct protocol for deviation?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)