+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Sheffield Wednesday(away)predictions

re: Sheffield Wednesday(away)predictions

Before anyone else decides to reply to this thread, i suggest you read it and think, "do I really want to put my (online fake) to any more of this this utter b0llocks?" If you decide you do, then carry on.

Anyway, sounds like a great debut from young Henry under quite bizzare circumstances. Chuffed to bits for Henley to be both back in the side and for netting one. Nice to see Spurr back, (Olsson has been very good this season though). And most happy to see Rovers finally pick up 3 points and actually hang on to a lead for a change.

Quote Originally Posted by Howie5o
    Well done Bloos ..good result to go to Sheff Wed and pick up a win. Confidence booster for Sunday if nothing else.

Again the unpredicable form of Rovers leaves you scratching your head ..
    We do tend to overlook the fact that unpredictability is the nature of the Championship:
    Brighton - Derby: 2-0
    Leeds - Ipswich: 2-1
    Norwich - Wigan: 0-1.

It isn't JUST us.[/quote]

Your doing it again Auks, this is banned! No logic.
    No comparing us to other sides. Only H can do that with Ipswich and Mick McCarthy. And any side who happen to be above us in the league. Your only allowed to look at tend down side of any situation. This logic and challenging things will not go down well.[/quote]

Mick McCarthy was my suggestion ..so ..? your point ..?[/quote]

So we are looking at other sides and managers

Quote Originally Posted by champs95
    Well done Bloos ..good result to go to Sheff Wed and pick up a win. Confidence booster for Sunday if nothing else.

We do tend to overlook the fact that unpredictability is the nature of the Championship:

No comparing us to other sides. Only H can do that with Ipswich and Mick McCarthy. And any side who happen to be above us in the league. Your only allowed to look at tend down side of any situation. This logic and challenging things will not go down well.[/quote]

Mick McCarthy was my suggestion ..so ..? your point ..?[/quote]

Mick McCarthy was my

Every new manager gets a free ride with me Champs and a chance to prove themselves.
    GBs had over two seasons and i wished he could cut it at management but IMO i think hes struggled.My opinion.
    As i said before a new manager doesnt guarantee you anything and things could get worse before they get better..thats the risk you take whether it be Mick McCarthy or Gareth Ainsworth?..everyone has an opinion Champs and not everybody will be right.

And my putting forward of Mick McCarthy was put forward towards the END of last season

To keep making the excuse for Rovers that this league is unpredictable doesnt really work when we re consitantly mid table and others arnt ..now ..if all the teams in the league were on 39 points and the same goal difference then id totally agree with you [/quote]

Quote Originally Posted by AucklandRover

Yes there are some unpredictable results Auks but just like the previous two seasons theres 7-9 clubs above us who can handle that and find the right resul

Every new manager gets a free ride with me Champs and a chance to prove themselves.
    GBs had over two seasons and i wished he could cut it at management but IMO i think hes struggled.My opinion.
    As i said before a new manager doesnt guarantee you anything and things could get worse before they get better..thats the risk you take whether it be Mick McCarthy or Gareth Ainsworth?..everyone has an opinion Champs and not everybody will be right.

And my putting forward of Mick McCarthy was put forward towards the END of last season
    That's fair enough, and a decent post.
    I'm just being really honest now, I'm a bit torn. Do we go try and get someone else? It has proven results in some clubs (Norwich) but with others it's not proven. All I tried to do on the 'bigger picture' thread is merely ask, are the people inside of Blackburn Rovers proper football people? Whether you believe that's Shaw etc or Venky's, are they able to go and scour v

That champs is a very good post sir
    This is the very quandary that we face do we trust our great owners who up to Gary bowyer made a catalogue of managerial cock ups aided by poor advice whispered in there ears
    If proper footballing people were present at our football club I wouldn't have any doubt in my mind that bowyer needs to go however we are in the laps of the gods
    Stick with average football but no real fear of relegation or twist and hope venkys/Shaw strike lucky or the fear we could have the managerial merry go round of a couple of seasons ago
    I am not a fan of the mediocrity I am a witness of but until we are informed by somebody inside ewood of future plans then getting behind bowyer is the only thing we can do as fans
    We all have a choices of who we want in charge but I guarantee that none of those choices sadly will be shared by the hierarchy.

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover
    That champs is a very good post sir
    This is the very quandary that we face do we trust our great owners who up to Gary bowyer made a catalogue of managerial cock ups aided by poor advice whispered in there ears
    If proper footballing people were present at our football club I wouldn't have any doubt in my mind that bowyer needs to go however we are in the laps of the gods
    Stick with average football but no real fear of relegation or twist and hope venkys/Shaw strike lucky or the fear we could have the managerial merry go round of a couple of seasons ago
    I am not a fan of the mediocrity I am a witness of but until we are informed by somebody inside ewood of future plans then getting behind bowyer is the only thing we can do as fans
    We all have a choices of who we want in charge but I guarantee that none of those choices sadly will be shared by the hierarchy.
    Robin - I think my main problem is that I DON'T see anyone who I would li

Hi aucks how are you?
    I guess this is what makes forums interesting differing opinions
    I feel there are 3 available managers who could do well in charge of course nothing is for certain
    McDermott
    Adkins
    Warburton(end of season)
    Holloway(more than likely to go at the end of season)
    All of the above I would be chuffed to have in charge
    But as I stated venkys would not touch any of the above as they have experience baring Warburton.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)